buying in JVC area | ExpatWoman.com

buying in JVC area

Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 13:51

Hope some one out there can help. I'm thinking of buying in the Jumeirah Village area and would like some advice on which villas or townhouses to look at - taking into consideration the location, finish and sizes. Many thanks for your help.
<em>edited by annl on 28/02/2015</em>

Latest post on 01 March 2015 - 11:26
There's an excellent FB page for JVC residents and owners - Jumeirah Village Circle residents group. Just have a look through the comments that people are making before making your decision. There are loads of complaints about certain compounds and buildings - they seem to outweigh the others.
Latest post on 01 March 2015 - 11:15
I echo what Missy Moo said. Thank goodness we are renters and not owners. We are leaving this summer as soon as our lease is up. The neighbourhood is a big dusty building site, all the palm trees are dead, there are very few amenities and parks, there are creepy men harassing women out walking, and the build quality is appalling even by Dubai standards. If I were looking to buy, I'd be keeping my money as far away from JVC as possible
Latest post on 01 March 2015 - 09:35
Hi Annl, I live in JVC for 5 years and can tell you the build quality is terrible, doors & windows don't seal, land allocated as parks and pools being sold to recoupe lost monies in the estate losses, dangerous roads as they were not designed properly, cheap products used so they break down regularly, feeling unsafe to even take my dog for a walk fearing of being either hit by a car or followed, I could keep going the list is long. Short story we are moving cheap rent isn't worth this hassel, if you can afford it I would look a Emaar built properties they seem to be better built.
Latest post on 28 February 2015 - 21:11
Hi, we are selling our 2 bed townhouse.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY