Egypt Air London to Cairo | ExpatWoman.com

Egypt Air London to Cairo

Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 06:17
Thank you ladies... we are really spoiled with Emirates aren't we!
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 02:20
It's good I tried it once. As long as u r business class don't worry :-)
Latest post on 02 March 2015 - 20:54
I hate egypt air but if ur flying business it will be fine so don't worry about it. Just don't expect it to b as good as business at emirates. Enjoy!
Latest post on 02 March 2015 - 16:56
Hi JEAHH45. Thanks for this. Will have a good discussion with DH! Hope you are doing OK after the surgery etc and fully functioning? A
Latest post on 02 March 2015 - 15:48
TIA for any feedback regarding flying business class with Egypt Air... We are doing our dutiful visit to England to see friends/family and then would like to fly to Sharm el Sheikh for a week of R&R before returning to Dubai. Due to several back operations and recent neck/shoulder surgery too, I am unable to fly economy for long haul (I know how dreadfully elitist that sounds but am seriously in pain!). Therefore, direct flights from UK to Sharm are out as only economy (Monarch, Easyjet). This means we will have to fly from London to Cairo one way, then do an internal flight. British Airways are hugely expensive. So, any info on this route with Egypt Air would be appreciated! Thanks! Hi Amelton I flew Egypt Air from London to Cairo three years ago (I too had a spinal operation a few months prior). Being perfectly honest, they are OK but do not expect BA or Emirates (only saying Emirates) business class on their flights. Similar to Gulf Air..... <em>edited by JEAHH45 on 02/03/2015</em>
Latest post on 02 March 2015 - 15:41
TIA for any feedback regarding flying business class with Egypt Air... We are doing our dutiful visit to England to see friends/family and then would like to fly to Sharm el Sheikh for a week of R&R before returning to Dubai. Due to several back operations and recent neck/shoulder surgery too, I am unable to fly economy for long haul (I know how dreadfully elitist that sounds but am seriously in pain!). Therefore, direct flights from UK to Sharm are out as only economy (Monarch, Easyjet). This means we will have to fly from London to Cairo one way, then do an internal flight. British Airways are hugely expensive. So, any info on this route with Egypt Air would be appreciated! Thanks!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY