Any good plastic surgeon? | ExpatWoman.com

Any good plastic surgeon?

Latest post on 02 March 2015 - 16:28

Hi All,

I want to do a tummy tuck, so I was wondering if anyone know of any good plastic surgeon here... or if you know of someone who has done this here..

Thanks

Latest post on 14 May 2015 - 16:24
I had mine done 6 weeks ago with a Dr Hamad Al Jaber.. I really cant possibly say anything bad about this exceptional doctor.. his work is a piece of art.. he is a nice nice doctor... he replies to emails, text messages whenever you have a question... he is a perfectionist.... I love him... I actually told him that when I saw my tummy for the first time lool.. gave the guy the shock of his life.. his answer was " wait till you see the results in few weeks" .. well I am happy to report, I still love him... only thing is, he doesn't have before and after pictures, but once you are in Doha, I am happy to show off my tummy to you.. I don't send pictures though... also, the recovery ( at least for me) was tough... it was as hard as my 3 c sections combined together.. my husband helped me with the kids, my mom was here for the first 10 days.. all what I did is care for me, even with that, I still needed help when I got my coughing spouts and to get in and out of bed... but overall, I cant recommend him enough.. well be getting further work with him..
Latest post on 24 April 2015 - 02:10
Hi, I too am hoping for a tummy tuck this year. I will be moving to Doha in July. I would be interested if you find anything out as I'm not there yet. Thanks Gaby x
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 10:47
hi girls, 172 views and not one reply? I can advise in Dubai but not Qatar. Dr Jaffar Khan is in Dubai and does a lot of tummy tucks Apparently women come from all over the world to see him
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 10:33
hi girls, 172 views and not one reply?