Help Please - Renewal of Visit Visa | ExpatWoman.com

Help Please - Renewal of Visit Visa

Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 08:12

Can someone please advise as to where I go to near Dubai Airport to renew a visit visa please? Also, any idea of cost?

TIA

Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 11:03
Ah ok. I am ok as I am flying out again next week before I expire! So would be ok :) I guess JEAHH will have to keep us posted :) You are on a visit not tourist visa? as there is a difference Oh yes I guess I am - its a 30 days one?! Got it out pp control at airport when I arrived back.
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 10:38
Ah ok. I am ok as I am flying out again next week before I expire! So would be ok :) I guess JEAHH will have to keep us posted :) Morning. I ended up actually doing the Hatta run in the end via mini-bus and had the best time! Great fellow passengers and albeit a 10 hour round trip (traffic, slight hold up at Oman border control) it was well worth the day out.
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 10:22
Ah ok. I am ok as I am flying out again next week before I expire! So would be ok :) I guess JEAHH will have to keep us posted :) You are on a visit not tourist visa? as there is a difference
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 10:19
Ah ok. I am ok as I am flying out again next week before I expire! So would be ok :) I guess JEAHH will have to keep us posted :)
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 10:18
@ polly - doesn't the new "non-extension" rule only apply to those who are required to apply for a visa before they travel, not to those who can get a visa on arrival? Ah maybe - I thought thought this was everyone, even incl. me - as I am currently on a tourist visa. My mate is doing visa runs at present with no bother Polly But is there an option of going to the immigration office and asking for an extension? If you can't do a visa run? I don't know, I would assume so otherwise she wouldn't be able to go to Hatta She does Hatta as it is cheaper. I think you can renew once at immigration but then have to do visa runs/exit etc
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 10:16
@ polly - doesn't the new "non-extension" rule only apply to those who are required to apply for a visa before they travel, not to those who can get a visa on arrival? Ah maybe - I thought thought this was everyone, even incl. me - as I am currently on a tourist visa. My mate is doing visa runs at present with no bother Polly But is there an option of going to the immigration office and asking for an extension? If you can't do a visa run?
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 10:15
@ polly - doesn't the new "non-extension" rule only apply to those who are required to apply for a visa before they travel, not to those who can get a visa on arrival? Ah maybe - I thought thought this was everyone, even incl. me - as I am currently on a tourist visa. My mate is doing visa runs at present with no bother Polly
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 10:14
@ polly - doesn't the new "non-extension" rule only apply to those who are required to apply for a visa before they travel, not to those who can get a visa on arrival? Ah maybe - I thought thought this was everyone, even incl. me - as I am currently on a tourist visa.
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 10:27
@ polly - doesn't the new "non-extension" rule only apply to those who are required to apply for a visa before they travel, not to those who can get a visa on arrival?
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 09:20
I thought a new law came in - in January that said this was no longer possible. http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/government/tourist-visa-cost-goes-up-no-extension-allowed-1.1437853
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 09:15
The airport immigration office so probably closest then. It's open 24 hours however their typing office is a little more expensive than other typists. Not sure what the cost of renewing is. I got confused when they changed the prices of everything last year. Many thanks. A trip will confirm everything :-)
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 09:06
The airport immigration office so probably closest then. It's open 24 hours however their typing office is a little more expensive than other typists. Not sure what the cost of renewing is. I got confused when they changed the prices of everything last year.
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 08:52
They have an immigration office in terminal 3 downstairs. Or are you looking for a tourist agency to do it for you? I will be going myself to do.
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 08:49
They have an immigration office in terminal 3 downstairs. Or are you looking for a tourist agency to do it for you?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY