Toddler Hearing Test Recommendations | ExpatWoman.com

Toddler Hearing Test Recommendations

Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 09:55

Hello! Can anyone provide any paediatric audiologist. We need to get my son's hearing tested, he has late speech development and complaining of mouth pain. We just checked the dentist and she didn't see anything, all his teeth and gums are clear. Anything would be helpful. Thank you so much.

Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 19:40
I see him regularly for my 3 year old daughter and yes, he is the best in Dubai. If you are after a hearing test for a toddler though, he is not really equipped an will refer to someone else. I have been to American Hospital and really didn't like it. I found it rushed, expensive and had to wait ages for the appointment. The next time we needed a hearing test a friend recommended The Hearing and Balance Centre at Wafi. They are well equipped to do a hearing test for a toddler, just as well if not better than American. The ladies name was Sarah Darwish but she was pregnant when I last saw her so could be on maternity leave. It was cheaper too which is a bonus.
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 18:25
He is still around and is very good, send an email. :)
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 11:08
Send an email, i know my friend had the same contact problem recently and emailed and they came back quite quickly. I think he only does so many days there and other days in hospitals, but do keep trying.
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 10:47
thank you ...anyone been to him recently? No one is answering either phone number on the website at sohar.
thank you ...anyone been to him recently? No one is answering either phone number on the website at sohar.
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 10:04
Sohar clinic Dr John MacEwan he also has rights in City, he is excellent and will be able to advise further.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY