Does anyone else lives in Hattan, Arabian Ranches and has a problem with poor landscaping maintenance | ExpatWoman.com

Does anyone else lives in Hattan, Arabian Ranches and has a problem with poor landscaping maintenance

Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 10:21

Wanted to ask if anyone else bothered by poor landscaping maintenance in Hattan?
Ive seen all the other communities and none of them as bad as this, which is quiet weird coz we pay much more then anyone else because of the plot size.
Can anyone suggest who i can contact regarding this matter, because its getting much worse then it used to be 6 month back.
New landscaping company does not even clean properly, and we still get charged.

Thank you

Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 22:27
Thank you for the advice, i will go around and get the photos to show how bad the area looks, i hope they take some action.
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 13:27
Write an email to Emaar Communities Management. I wrote to them about the dried and dead plants (with pictures attached) outside our villa in Saheel, it was attended to, but whatever they planted didn't grow. So i wrote to them again, asking them to check the irrigation, and they took actions. After my 2nd email, the landscaping along the common area is looking much better now. It is starting to bloom.
Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 11:29
I feel the same about the landscaping in saheel. Some streets have nice landscaping, while others are barren with just a few shrubs in random places. Call emaar and make an official complaint. When I called they were quite fast to send someone to remove all the dead plants, however they still haven't planted anything in its place.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY