Hair highlights | ExpatWoman.com

Hair highlights

Latest post on 03 March 2015 - 19:26

Hi ladies!! Just wondered if any of you know of a good hairdresser/hair salon that deals with blonde hair mainly highlights!! Have tried a girl in glow before but to be honest did not think much of her personality and she put a really dark lowlight through my hair which I was not very fond of lol!!! So please ladies I am desperate to find someone who can do highlights in Doha so if any of you happen to be freelance hairdressers as well I'd be happy to hear from you!! Thanks so much bye:

Latest post on 21 March 2015 - 16:51
Hi Mindi, Not sure about the highlights but there is a new salon called roots near Landmark that may be able to fit you in. British staff. A lady called Lauren gave my teenage daughter a good cut there last week. Tel no is 6647 9512.
Latest post on 19 March 2015 - 16:46
Bumping this thread up in case anyone else has any good recommendations? I need blonde highlights doing before a holiday in April and can't get an appointment with my usual hairdresser before then. HELP PLEASE! :)
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 19:28
That's probably because it's such a pain in the bum to sign in to this forum every time you want to make a comment. FB pages where you don't have to go through all the faff every time you want to help someone out edited by Ali68 on 05/03/2015
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 17:24
Mindi thank you so much for your help and reply!!! Over 200 views and one reply seems quite the norm on the Qatar forum!!!! I shall give them a call! Have a nice weekend;)
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 15:16
Christi at Desert Princess is very good for blonde highlights. I've been going to her for a few years and been happy every time. I have had a few disasters at other salons so know how you feel! Hope this helps!