URGENT - Do you have British blue, Sphinx, Devon Rex, Cornish Rex, British Short Hair or Exotic Short Hair cat | ExpatWoman.com

URGENT - Do you have British blue, Sphinx, Devon Rex, Cornish Rex, British Short Hair or Exotic Short Hair cat

Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 12:42

URGENT APPEAL !

We are desperately in need of a pedigree British blue, Sphinx, Devon Rex, Cornish Rex, British Short Hair or Exotic Short Hair cat for us to blood type and use as a blood donor to save a sick kitten.

This is an urgent appeal and we need the blood today or we will lose this cat.

Please share. Please urgently contact us on [email protected] or 04 3380406 and ask for the photo and your details to be urgently provided to Dr Philippa who is running this case.

Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 07:25
Thanks ladies - they found a donor.
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 17:04
Kindly try contacting Feline Friends as well to check if they have such cat.
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 16:37
Hallo, I sent an email. We have a british blue. Hope the baby is gets better Janat
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 16:11
Izzy, I called Vet Care on the off chance that they might be able to help out and it looked like they had a potential solution, but apparently they contacted the British Vet and they've found somebody! Hope the kitten does well, and Claire at Vet Care said that they would always be happy to help out if they could, so something to keep in mind for the future.
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 15:24
Shame a toyger couldn't save the day in this case, would have been a great opportunity to open that convo again ;) I can't help in any way but I hope this little kitty has some luck today and maybe a little extra time on his side.
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 15:04
Yeah - did bin kitty etc earlier - was just hoping someone on here had a BB or similar.... we know about hte tyogers obviously.,.,.....
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 14:54
Izzy, I don't have the mentioned breeds sadly.. Have you approached the organizations- maybe they have in their foster care system? ignore if done already.... hope the kitty survives.. :(
Latest post on 04 March 2015 - 14:47
This cat will die today if it doesn't get blood - can anyone help?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY