Almost the weekend.... | ExpatWoman.com

Almost the weekend....

Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 08:16

less than 7 hours and the weekend will be officially here....

I may pop down to the Lit festival but mainly will be merging with the sofa and watch CWC.....
:)

Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 14:58
All I want to do this weekend is go home this afternoon and not leave again until I go to work again on Sunday. I am doing too much and am so tired. Same same - I feel exactly the same......except lots on this weekend AND a laundry mountain. At least no getting up early. :) Poor you. Sometimes we just need to forget it all and just stay in bed and take a rest. Send the laundry out!
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 23:16
you need to come to a T20 match, and then you will see how fab and exciting it can be..... perhaps a purple rinse day out :) I would be up for that. What about you GE? I'm up for it as long as it's not a Motor sport weekend :)
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 18:17
Hilarious! Seriously my DH always sharpens the knives but he's gone so I have to buck up and do it. Couldn't even chop a pickle this morning. You ladies enjoy the weekend! I'm off
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 17:42
At the risk of sounding like a psycho, my only "must-do's" are shopping and [b'>sharpening my knives![/b'> I wanted to golf tomorrow but looks like it is going to be massively windy. All the claritin in the world can't save me in this case. Love this :) Can you give us an idea on the area you live in, just so we can avoid it ;)
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 17:42
<stepping slowly backwards from Beeber> Our dog is acting REALLY strangely. I wonder if there is an earthquake somewhere in the world. Anyone else's pets acting oddly?
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 17:40
At the risk of sounding like a psycho, my only "must-do's" are shopping and sharpening my knives! I wanted to golf tomorrow but looks like it is going to be massively windy. All the claritin in the world can't save me in this case.
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 17:19
Dead tired...but can't miss the Ed Sheeran concert tonight with DH then some beach tomorrow (at least before the unforgiving heat comes) followed by brunch...Saturday is laundry and cable day and some down time alone with tea and good book on the sofa (this i will miss when the little bub comes in a few months)
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 16:31
All I want to do this weekend is go home this afternoon and not leave again until I go to work again on Sunday. I am doing too much and am so tired. Same same - I feel exactly the same......except lots on this weekend AND a laundry mountain. At least no getting up early. :)
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 14:32
enjoy ur weekend Izzy... mine's going to be crazzyyyy busy... Flea Market at Horizon School tomorrow for which i've taken a table to get rid of all my logged up event decor and kids toys... [b'>and then Saturday I'm organising three birthday parties back to back... geeeeeeeeeeeezzz I'm so gonna need a really tallll glass of something strong at the end of it all![/b'> If it were me, I would have the tall glass beforehand. Come to think of it, no one ever asks me to organize birthday parties anymore. Hmmmm....
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 14:27
T20 is exciting - like the 40 over games I used to watch as a kid - always had sport on tv at home when I was growing up... I went to see the cavases at JBR today - worth the effort if you've nothing else to do..
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 11:09
you need to come to a T20 match, and then you will see how fab and exciting it can be..... perhaps a purple rinse day out :) I would be up for that. What about you GE?
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 11:07
you need to come to a T20 match, and then you will see how fab and exciting it can be..... perhaps a purple rinse day out :)
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 11:06
Cricket can be very exciting..... been some cracker matches so far :) The girls in my office love it.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 10:41
All I want to do this weekend is go home this afternoon and not leave again until I go to work again on Sunday. I am doing too much and am so tired.
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 10:29
Cricket can be very exciting..... been some cracker matches so far :)
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 10:23
Sarahlou or me? or both? and kettle / pot / black You. I'm with Sarahlou on this one, paint is the much better option ;)
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 10:21
Sarahlou or me? or both? and kettle / pot / black
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 10:10
Cricket world cup Shame on you purple rinse girls Cricket! I would rather watch paint dry :biggrin: I always knew she was weird ;)
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 10:07
Cricket world cup Shame on you purple rinse girls Cricket! I would rather watch paint dry :biggrin:
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 09:56
Cricket world cup Shame on you purple rinse girls
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 09:50
less than 7 hours and the weekend will be officially here.... I may pop down to the Lit festival but mainly will be merging with the sofa and watch CWC..... :) What is CWC? Probably some weird sport ;) Role on next weekend though and the start of a new season :biggrin: Edited to add: I presume it's men running up and down the pitch with a bat ;) <em>edited by Geordie expat on 05/03/2015</em>
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 09:43
less than 7 hours and the weekend will be officially here.... I may pop down to the Lit festival but mainly will be merging with the sofa and watch CWC..... :) What is CWC?
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 09:18
I can't wait to merge with my sofa ... but unlike Izzy that's 8 hours away still :(
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 09:17
Always enjoy the Lit Fest weekend!
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 08:32
enjoy ur weekend Izzy... mine's going to be crazzyyyy busy... Flea Market at Horizon School tomorrow for which i've taken a table to get rid of all my logged up event decor and kids toys... and then Saturday I'm organising three birthday parties back to back... geeeeeeeeeeeezzz I'm so gonna need a really tallll glass of something strong at the end of it all!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY