Mole removal by Laser | ExpatWoman.com

Mole removal by Laser

Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 08:21

Has anyone removed moles by laser instead of the traditional method? I've had my mole mapping done and I need to remove around 15 moles. The dr said that he uses laser to remove them with the advantage that there's no recovery period, however when I did an internet search on this, the general consensus was that the traditional method is better. Any advice would be really appreciated. TIA

Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 09:56
My DD goes to see Dr. Julieane Reuter at Blue Tree Clinic (formerly of City Hospital) which is opposite to the Jumeriah Beach Hotel. Would totally recommend her.
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 09:37
What I read was that the laser destroys the mole and so you can't have it tested to check if it's harmless or not. The doctor never mentioned this, so either his laser is different or he's just after making a quick buck (and he's known for this). To be honest I'd probably go for a second opinion
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 09:32
What I read was that the laser destroys the mole and so you can't have it tested to check if it's harmless or not. The doctor never mentioned this, so either his laser is different or he's just after making a quick buck (and he's known for this).
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 09:28
All I would ask is does the laser actually remove the root of the mole. The last one I had removed was like an iceberg, much more below the surface than above.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY