Visa For Pakistan | ExpatWoman.com

Visa For Pakistan

Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 12:01

I am due to visit Lahore at the end of March.

Does anyone have information if a British passport holder needs a visa please and if so, where from? The Embassy?

Most appreciated.

Latest post on 08 June 2015 - 14:41
Hello I'm wondering if you were able to get your visa on time (how long was the process from Dubai consulate for tourist / visit visa?)... I'm in the same situation and not sure if i'll be able to get my passport back before I travel. Thanks
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 09 March 2015 - 09:05
If you have time, ask someone to take you into the markets - fabulous fabrics, leather etc available.
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 15:08
Yes, you do require a visit visa. You can apply for one, printing the form online on the consulate website and then submit the documents at the consulate in Dubai. Be prepared that when you go, you may well be the only female in the entire place. The consulate section is usually full of workers renewing passports etc. It is extremely busy so go early and be prepared to wait.
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 13:38
A British passport holder definitely needs a visa to Pakistan. I think you had better move on it quickly because my understanding is that they require quite a few documents and it takes around 5 working days to process. I believe it is more complicated than it was around 5 years ago.
Latest post on 05 March 2015 - 12:14
It's many years since we went to Lahore (2007) but I seem to recall that we took our passports, the application and fee into Dnata on SZR and someone went to the Embassy and got our visas for us and we then collected out passports from Dnata when it was done. We have British Passports and I would assume that a visa is still required. Sorry, don't know if Dnata still provide this service but worth a call or visit to check.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY