Restaurant Suggestions for 28th Anniversary | ExpatWoman.com

Restaurant Suggestions for 28th Anniversary

Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 08:36

We will be celebrating our 28th Anniversary soon and I am trying to come up with a nice restaurant to visit to celebrate. Any suggestions for Indian or Thai would be appreciated. Not looking for the most expensive or exotic, just a nice place to enjoy a quite dinner that won't break the bank.

Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 12:49
Thiptara - Thai at Palace Hotel is suppose to be fantastic! Get a table out side and look at the Burj Khalifa 1000x yes! Fantastic Thai food, ambience and service. We recently dined there for a special occasion. Not inexpensive . . . but 28 years is something to celebrate. Ring early to request one of the fountain view seats. Congratulations!
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 11:11
Thiptara - Thai at Palace Hotel is suppose to be fantastic! Get a table out side and look at the Burj Khalifa
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 09:23
For indian on a tight budget id suggest India palace in garhoud. I really like their food. Also in jumeirah zabeel saray on the palm they have a nice indian restaurant called amala. They have a fixed price per person, it's like a sampling menu, and their food is amazing. For thai I'd suggest pai thai in madinat jumeirah.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY