Discreet STD clinics in DUbai | ExpatWoman.com

Discreet STD clinics in DUbai

Latest post on 07 March 2015 - 09:00
Most clinics are fine with STD screening. Try the GMC on beach road. It's probably just the 'ac flu' that's been going about - so many people have been ill with this for weeks on end. RE the flu jab - it's hit and miss, as they have to 'guess' the strain that will be about that particular year and there are thousands.
Latest post on 07 March 2015 - 07:38
Can I just say - everyone get a flu' jab. Used to get very sick after flying but not at all since having flu' jab every year - so far! I understand the flu jab is just for influenza but have you noticed you have less colds and chest infections too? I've had the jab 3 times now and had no cold at all and hardly any cough - I do tend towards asthma though. Even the last jab has worked so far although there was news that it was not right for the latest and strongest flu' in Far East. I think it may not work 100% for everyone but worth a try.
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 21:09
Can I just say - everyone get a flu' jab. Used to get very sick after flying but not at all since having flu' jab every year - so far! I understand the flu jab is just for influenza but have you noticed you have less colds and chest infections too?
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 20:26
Can I just say - everyone get a flu' jab. Used to get very sick after flying but not at all since having flu' jab every year - so far!
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 11:46
Dubai London Clinic will not do STD tests at the 24x7 :-( we'll wait I guess and try to make an appt with Dr. Norton. @ Pollydxb1, I think so too, but she is worried so she won't feel better until she is cleared by a physician.
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 11:41
There are so many bugs going around, especially on planes! Hopefully it is something like that.
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 11:37
Thanks ladies. I'll have her call Dubai London Clinic. She's been sick the whole time she's been here and very worried.
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 11:29
Dubai London Clinic is open 24 hours
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 11:28
A good GP would be fine and would not report her. I can recommend Sue Norton at Dubai Physiotherapy and family medicine clinic on the beach Rd. Not sure who to recommend if she needs to see someone over the weekend. It could just be a normal sore throat. You could get some antibiotics from any pharmacy.
Latest post on 06 March 2015 - 11:19
An unmarried friend is visiting. She landed here with a sore throat she thinks she may have gotten in Europe a few days prior to arriving in Dubai. We don't want her risking authorities as she not married. Is there a clinic that will not report her?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY