Spray painting doors | ExpatWoman.com

Spray painting doors

Latest post on 09 November 2017 - 07:46
I want to spray paint some doors in my house. Jumeirah carpentry are too busy to do it now and Under One Roof have closed down. Can anyone recommend a company that can do a good job? You can call this # 055 272 9152 they are maintenace company with low price. His name is haji.
I want to spray paint some doors in my house. Jumeirah carpentry are too busy to do it now and Under One Roof have closed down. Can anyone recommend a company that can do a good job? You can call this # 055 272 9152 they are maintenace company with low price. His name is haji.
Latest post on 08 November 2017 - 01:33
I want to recommend you Mr. Ali (055 771 7526). He is a great person, he knows how important the beauty is. He can do painter, wallpaper and carpentry jobs for you very nicely.
Latest post on 12 March 2015 - 20:46
Not sure about kitchen cabinets, but Tip Top painters re-painted all the doors and frames in our house with a special (latex?) paint. They did a great job but the house did smell of paint for a week! They can come and take a look and let you know if it's doable. I'm not sure it can be done on the 'shiny' kitchen cabinet doors though, if that's what you have, Cowboy. I would imagine they would need spray painting because of the glossy surface.
Latest post on 12 March 2015 - 18:05
you ned to use a good primer. speedex in dip sells zinsser bin 123 that sticks to anything! you can than use any paint on top. you could easily do it yourself with a professional look, by using a mini foam roller. you can use the regular latex/wall paint from ace and then seal it with minwax polycrilic (water based poly). if they are not too many doors, its not a huge job. i have painted a lot of small furniture with very good results. look up for instructions and inspiration on pinterest. good luck
Latest post on 12 March 2015 - 15:20
Cowboy I think you were given innacurate info. The laminated doors here are awful but all that needs to be done is lightly rub back with sand paper (not too coarse) so that the primer and then the paint will stick and apply properly. You would never spray paint doors on site, spray painting should only be done in a chamber. Who told you they could only be spray painted:lol: Every random painter (mostly from maintenance companies and one from dulux) said it couldn't be done, until under one roof said that it could be spray painted with a special spray paint from the USA, but their quotation was so over priced it didn't seem worth it anymore.
Latest post on 10 March 2015 - 12:08
Cowboy I think you were given innacurate info. The laminated doors here are awful but all that needs to be done is lightly rub back with sand paper (not too coarse) so that the primer and then the paint will stick and apply properly. You would never spray paint doors on site, spray painting should only be done in a chamber. Who told you they could only be spray painted:lol:
Latest post on 09 March 2015 - 10:00
I tried the painting companies, but the doors are some sort of laminate surface that paint won't stick to. The only way is with a special type of spray paint. I'd do it myself but I really want a professional finishing without drippy marks.
Latest post on 09 March 2015 - 09:53
Good luck with that. Would you know some good company for painting the house?
Latest post on 09 March 2015 - 09:50
I'm looking for the same kind of people to spray my kitchen cabinets, I haven't found anyone yet.
Latest post on 08 March 2015 - 21:46
I want to spray paint some doors in my house. Jumeirah carpentry are too busy to do it now and Under One Roof have closed down. Can anyone recommend a company that can do a good job?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY