Any villas now or soon in a compound that fits these reqs? | ExpatWoman.com

Any villas now or soon in a compound that fits these reqs?

Latest post on 16 March 2015 - 10:58

- Budget 150-170/max 180
- at least 3 beds if possible
- shared facilities i.e pool/garden

Any area around Jumeriah/Um Suq/Al Ba'ada etc.

Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 10:50
Thanks HM, it's not for me, for a friend who is [strike'>banned for no apparent reason [/strike'> currently having log-in problems but I'll ask her to email you if that's within her budget. Thanks! :)
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 10:06
not sure if you can stretch your budget to 210... but there are the wasl villas next to wasl park that have a couple of villas available... i have the number of the real estate agent that deals with them if you can consider the higher budget... mail me on [email protected] they have access to shared pool and gym... very spacious villa but the garden space is small
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 09:34
Thanks all, bumping for any other ones.
Latest post on 19 March 2015 - 22:18
There is a "To Let" sign on the end of our Villa row in Umm Suqeim 3...basically at the corner of Al Yazzi and Al Thanya. We have a 3 bedroom plus office and maids quarters but can't offer any help on price as we don't pay our rent. The one on Yazzi and Thanya crossing in AED 225,000 when I last checked.
Latest post on 19 March 2015 - 16:36
There is a "To Let" sign on the end of our Villa row in Umm Suqeim 3...basically at the corner of Al Yazzi and Al Thanya. We have a 3 bedroom plus office and maids quarters but can't offer any help on price as we don't pay our rent.
Latest post on 19 March 2015 - 09:12
Thanks HM. Are any free just now or coming up? Anywhere else, just in case? Thanks!
Latest post on 16 March 2015 - 11:28
have a look at The Terraces 100 villas in Jumeirah 2... its 170K 3 bedroom plus maids room and a reasonable sized garden... great maintenance, great community, old villas but very well maintained... no shared facilities though... but we do have the beach close by... the management company is Deira Tower Real Estate...

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY