Sidra Job Application Status !! | ExpatWoman.com

Sidra Job Application Status !!

Latest post on 08 May 2015 - 21:06
my status still shows as "recruiter assigned" and the job is already removed from the website. Not sure if they are still conducting interviews or position is filled..
Latest post on 30 April 2015 - 15:11
Hi . any updates ?
Latest post on 07 April 2015 - 19:19
What RT Site are you referring to? Nothing new on the portal. Yes I saw that article...
Latest post on 07 April 2015 - 18:56
Abby, Check out the RT site concerning what I saw on the MOI website. Hows the portal working for you? Nothing on mine. http://dohanews.co/expansions-in-al-sadd-pediatric-center-not-enough-says-senior-doctor/ This is an interesting article.
Latest post on 07 April 2015 - 18:44
was wondering if you had any news Kathy
Latest post on 07 April 2015 - 18:40
Received formal offer in Nov. Signed and returned plus 100% of all requested documents plus criminal record attested by Q. Embassy on 2/2015. Waiting. No response from portal.
Latest post on 07 April 2015 - 17:58
Received and accepted my offer in Oct 2014, still waiting to relocate.
Latest post on 07 April 2015 - 17:29
quote=teamb'>Hello ladies, I received an email last week of January 2015 informing me that I have been selected to the position, asked to submit some documents which I complied a week after meaning submitted all documentation by the beginning of February 2015 which they confirmed receipt. Two months later I still did not receive the provisional offer. Would like to ask for those who received their offer letter from Sidra. How long does the process takes? TIA I went through the same process & submitted all my documents last week of september 2014 & still did not revieve the professional offer yet.
Latest post on 05 April 2015 - 09:43
Hello ladies, I received an email last week of January 2015 informing me that I have been selected to the position, asked to submit some documents which I complied a week after meaning submitted all documentation by the beginning of February 2015 which they confirmed receipt. Two months later I still did not receive the provisional offer. Would like to ask for those who received their offer letter from Sidra. How long does the process takes? TIA
Latest post on 05 April 2015 - 02:05
Yes tax free but also Adventure!;) I'm not worried about Yemen. Sure we could have another Arab spring. But I doubt it would touch Qatar.
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 14:33
it is simply painful specially when you expecting a call for initial interview or even you don`t know if it will happen or not. By the way, are all of us moving out for better quality of life + tax free money or is there any other motivation ? What about the current turmoil in Yemen and its effect in other GCC countries ? will it leads towards another arab spring ?
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 02:27
Funny how our experiences seem to be different. Except the wait of course, that seems to be the same for everyone... I had 1 phone interview in Sept. 2014 and a skype interview a few weeks later. Both were easy. I had to provide 3 months of current pay slips with a detailed explanation of how I got paid, shift diff., charge, ECMO etc. plus paid holidays and amt of paid vacation time I get at my present job. Maybe b/c I've been at my present job for 10+ years? It didn't bother me to send the pay slips. My package was very attractive so maybe that paid off? I also got a quick email last week that I had been assigned to a recruiter. Not sure what that ment but no one has emailed me sence. Its a waiting game.
Latest post on 28 March 2015 - 17:10
I applied back in August 2014 and it only now moved forwarded to next stage. Its very frustrating......I hope they will update the next status, at least its good to know if we are moving forward or rejected. I have 2 other Q. 1 - Master Degree will help in landing a better job or any industry certification ? I know both have its own value but which one is preferable as per Qatar Market. 2 - What about moving into a senior technical position vs management position within technical domain ? A friend of mine recently moved there and he is saying that never move here in any role other than managerial as workload will kill you. Any thoughts. Thanks
Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 14:46
Interviews? I had just one through Skype. Yes Sidra can ask for a check verification of your wages. I was not asked for pay check verification. But I did list my gross pay, take home pay(after taxes) and my shift diffs. I started this journey back in June 2014. Submitted all my paperwork in Jan. 2015. Just got licensed. I went through a recruiter which might be faster it looks like.
Latest post on 26 March 2015 - 12:51
I would assume Sidra like most large organizations, has an established pay grade system based on experience and qualifications. If they thought I was worth x + 20% without knowing my current salary and that figure falls into my pay grade why would I accept less? I understand that Sidra has the right to withdraw the job offer if I refuse the salary, but I have the right to refuse to accept that salary and walk away if I believe I'm worth the higher figure.
Latest post on 26 March 2015 - 12:34
They ask for your last payslip to make sure they dont overpay you . So if you make x , they want to make sure they dont pay you more than say x plus 10 % .
Latest post on 24 March 2015 - 10:58
This is Doha, you need to get unused to proper practices and standards from the UK. Excuses like that don't fly here. If they want to see your payslip you can't refuse.... if you still want a job
Latest post on 23 March 2015 - 05:35
Why would one provide a copy of their last pay slip? That's information confidential to my current employer and would breach the confidentiality clause concerning discussion of salary in my current contract. Surely such a breach of employer-employee confidentiality would raise alarm bells with the potential employer as well as potential problems with the current employer.
Latest post on 23 March 2015 - 03:38
I only had one interview, but I have heard of some others having 2, but I believe every case is different. There are a number of forms to be filled out prior to an interview, including disclosing your income, but the request for income verification is at their discretion. I was not required to provide it. <em>edited by abby86 on 23/03/2015</em>
Latest post on 23 March 2015 - 02:19
Hi Abby Thanks for replying. How many interviews normally they conduct ? Also do they ask for last pay slip at the time of interview ? Thanks
Latest post on 22 March 2015 - 20:02
H Wonder, Movement on your status is always good, but the process is very very slow. I applied last April, and am a year later still waiting for paperwork to be finalized for a relocation.
Latest post on 22 March 2015 - 00:04
Hi There I have applied for a position with Sidra last year and now they have recently changed status "assigned to recruiter". Just wanted to know how much time it takes for them to decide if they will be proceeding with the application?? Any thoughts from previous applicants ? Also do they ask for last pay slip at the time of interview ? Thanks