Oby/gyny recommendations | ExpatWoman.com

Oby/gyny recommendations

Latest post on 03 July 2015 - 10:05
Dr George Michailidis has his own clinic called Genesis Perinatal Care Clinic. It's just beside City Hospital but is 'pay and claim'. I saw him for my scans and he is indeed excellent. He delivers at City Hospital. For direct billing at City Hospital I had Dr Britt Clausson and would return to her for my second in a heart beat. I had exactly the birth I wanted - we'd discussed all in advance and she was supportive of my desires - no drugs, minimal interventions (unless of course I changed my mind on the day. I didn't and all went well!) Hope that helps and good luck!
Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 11:25
Congrats a I'm 5wk 3 days and wanted the same answers. I've heard there is a good Greek doctor at city hospital with a name sounding like Georg michael I can't seem to find him if anyone else knows?? D23 would love to chat as due around the same time. I really hope for a pro natural birth too as I have a blood disorder so the less cutting the better! Xx Will he sing Careless Whisper to you ( Sorry couldn't resist) :biggrin: Wicked woman, but I thought the same ;) I also think of Frozen when I see the name Dr Elsa. Oooooops
Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 11:21
Congrats a I'm 5wk 3 days and wanted the same answers. I've heard there is a good Greek doctor at city hospital with a name sounding like Georg michael I can't seem to find him if anyone else knows?? D23 would love to chat as due around the same time. I really hope for a pro natural birth too as I have a blood disorder so the less cutting the better! Xx Will he sing Careless Whisper to you ( Sorry couldn't resist) :biggrin:
Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 11:10
Hi Ladies, i am actually in the same situation as both of you are... Im 7 wks pregnant w/ twins.. Initial findings was it was a MoMo.. I went to Dr. Koster at Koster Clinic... after a loooot of research from the net.. She asked me to wait another 2 weeks and go to Fetal Medicine clinic in DHCC.. As for the insurance thing, Dr. Koster can have the delivery in City Hospital or Welcare.. and is a very knowledgeable and straight forward doctor... I think in Dubai most of the good doctors are not in direct billing :/ most of the clinics they have is a pay and claim... I read in other threads about Dr. Christian Jozsa- Healthbay Polyclinic, also delivers in City Hospital and Dr. Ibrahim- i think his clinic is in City hospital already... Try to check these names.. Hope it helps..
Latest post on 02 July 2015 - 06:25
Congrats a I'm 5wk 3 days and wanted the same answers. I've heard there is a good Greek doctor at city hospital with a name sounding like Georg michael I can't seem to find him if anyone else knows?? D23 would love to chat as due around the same time. I really hope for a pro natural birth too as I have a blood disorder so the less cutting the better! Xx
Latest post on 22 March 2015 - 14:02
Hi Mums, just found out I'm about 6 weeks pregnant so looking for Doctor recommendations please. I was planning on seeing Dr Elsa but her new clinic is pay & claim for all appointments and I prefer direct billing..especially with health insurance in dubai, they will get out of paying anything if they can! So back the the drawing board for me, I would like a female doctor that is pro natural delivery. Looking forward to hearing your recommendations please, thanks :)

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY