Bringing Filipino Maids to Dubai | ExpatWoman.com

Bringing Filipino Maids to Dubai

Latest post on 22 March 2015 - 15:37

Ladies, does anyone have a solution of how to bring Filipino maids to Dubai to work around the current situation between the Philippines and the UAE? I have heard some ladies are coming via Hong Kong? Any suggestions/success stories gratefully received! Many thanks all.

Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 19:14
I am currently going through the process of a direct hire through an agency. Hooefully she'll be here in a few days but am waiting on paperwork to clear. If successful I'll let you know.
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 08:44
Maybe try other nationality instead of filipina? Sri Lankan maids are also quite good from what I have seen and there is no ban on Sri Lankan maids either.
Latest post on 26 March 2015 - 19:25
If I am not wrong , they can not come on tourist visa, but you can do an entry visa which works. my neighbors did entry visa for sri lanka maid and it works. go to mazaya centre, there is an office named pan gulf service in one of the entrance and they know everything. they have been very helpful. good luck.
Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 20:48
If you can employ her as something else, she can come here. My frind's husbands company sponsored their maid. Don't know of any other solution. If she comes via HK, I think you might face issues when she goes home on holidays.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY