30 Days Shred it | ExpatWoman.com

30 Days Shred it

Latest post on 24 March 2015 - 08:05

So having reached a number on the scales that is just frightening me I decided to give this programm a go again. I looked at it many times did 2 days of it and then found an excuse not to continue
For those of you who have done it, how long did it take you to see a difference? And did you stick with it the whole 30 days or did it get too hard and you threw it all in.
Maybe someone fancies joining me and we could motivate each other on here. I did day 1 yesterday and while I'm a bit stiff it is bearable at the moment.

Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 07:58
Super, I'm on day 5 now, but while I don't seem to have lost any weight I do feel better already. It's quite amazing how many muscles can ache after a 25 minute work-out though.
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 08:47
I have done it twice and it really works. Another program that is also just as good and I found it actually more entertaining was Focus T25. The same guy who designed Insanity designed that program. It has 3 levels starting at beginner and its just 25 minutes each day and.....it works great! http://www.facebook.com/FocusT25
Latest post on 26 March 2015 - 18:57
It works. I did it for 40 days since I missed a few and my body toned up a lot. I only wanted to lose 5lbs and it was easy. This was 4 years ago. I now do her 40 min No Trouble Zones and it's really good. I also run, and like to mix it up. I just hit my goal weight for our Thailand trip this week. It works.
Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 20:16
I prefer healthy lifestyle, it seems to work for me better in the long term. I just have green veggie smoothie for breakfast with some protein and then limit my portions. I have carbs in the evening only. Works wonders for me.
Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 14:05
I started the 30 day shred in Dec and within 15 days saw a huge change in my body, I did combine with running alternate days and trying to eat healthy too. I gave up exercising for a while but didn't put on too much weight during the period. Ive restarted on Sunday this week and have kept at it every morning since and think I'm slightly slimmer than 4 days ago. So my opinion is it definitely works. I'd be happy to have a little competition going to keep us both motivated. You can mail me at muskanmittalatgmail

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY