Deep clean of AC ducts etc... | ExpatWoman.com

Deep clean of AC ducts etc...

Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 08:53

Good morning
Could any of you ladies recommend a company to come to the house and thoroughly clean all the AC units - looking for any reviews? Thanks a lot

Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 18:00
In the end went with Sani Service... Very pleased with the level of service and professionalism! House smells very clean and AC looking and smelling brand new! Can defs recommend....
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 11:48
I highly recommend Sani Service. I had to call them in after another company did an inadequate job. I was very impressed with Sani Service, they take before and after pictures of the condition of your AC interiors. Well worth it, professional, very thorough and I could feel an improvement in the air quality after their cleaning. edited by Artemis2 on 29/03/2015 <em>edited by Artemis2 on 29/03/2015</em>
Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 16:33
Just had it done this week with Epsco. They were brilliant. Apparently, they introduced this concept here and are very good. They covered the whole place in plastic and vacuumed and cleaned up after. It is a whole day job for a 3 bed Jumeirah Islands Villa...you will get photos and a report too. I second EPSCO.
Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 16:18
How much did you pay for adams care / epsco if you don't mind me asking? We have 4 bed villa and were quoted 3300 for jim'll fix it and 4500 for Moltocare which seems steep. However unlike jim they do thorough disinfection apparently and do 'fogging' at the end (covering up all furniture during of course). Jim'll fix it told me they use jiff and dettol...
Latest post on 26 March 2015 - 13:43
That's really good to know. It's important to me that non-chemicals are used in the ac ducts as I also have a baby, last time I cleaned my ducts the whole house smelled like dettol for a few days!! I'm not sure if that is normal really.
Latest post on 26 March 2015 - 08:43
We use Saniservice. Once they cleaned the whole system they also offer once a quarter disinfection, which I also get as I have allergic son and a newborn baby. Forgot to add - they use non-chemical materials/detergents <em>edited by barlas on 26/03/2015</em>
Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 12:09
Thanks very much ladies....
Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 10:45
I used Adamscare very recently and they were excellent, without naming names I have used some of the people mentioned above and much prefer the professionalism of Adamscare. They video before and after, covered everything, remove and refix all grills and vents and all their staff are qualified engineers not just cleaners (again not naming names ;)) I think Jack is the person to speak to if I remember correctly
Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 10:27
We use SaniService every 18 months. They are excellent!
Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 09:38
Just had it done this week with Epsco. They were brilliant. Apparently, they introduced this concept here and are very good. They covered the whole place in plastic and vacuumed and cleaned up after. It is a whole day job for a 3 bed Jumeirah Islands Villa...you will get photos and a report too.
Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 09:33
We always use Jim Will Fix It - they come when they say they will, a British team answer the phone and they do a great job and clear up after themselves.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY