Books to give away. | ExpatWoman.com

Books to give away.

Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 13:51

Hello Ladies,

I have some books to give away. Does anyone know where I could donate them? The books are in English and French. Thanks.

Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 11:55
Thank you all very much ladies! :) Apologies for the late acknowledgement, it's been manic. It looks like Feline Friends it is going to be. Thanks for the contact email VeganPrincess! :)
Latest post on 26 March 2015 - 19:00
Feline Friends will be at the ARTE tomorrow at Times Square. You can drop off any books to them. I buy from them regularly.
Latest post on 26 March 2015 - 18:15
I know Jebel Ali did welcome books before their fair a couple of weeks ago. Not sure whether it is regular. My friend did the same for another school but not sure which one. Feline friends is a good idea and I think I will be donating to them, it is for a good cause. I think the Garden Center has a second hand corner section and you can donate books there. ACE at Festival city used to also sell second hand books and maybe accept donations.
Latest post on 26 March 2015 - 13:54
I'm not sure about all schools welcoming book donations. Do you know any specific schools to donate to? I donated my whole Enid Blyton collection to a school. And it didn't seem appreciated or wanted. It was very awkward. I felt that maybe there was some controversy surrounding the author that I was unaware of. I also have lots of unwanted books, feline friends may be good option for non school age appropriate books.
Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 21:13
Schools also welcome books, they sell them at their fairs
Latest post on 25 March 2015 - 17:14
Hi Shontae, Feline Friends welcome book donations for their regular sales which I believe generate much needed funds. They were kind enough to pick up some boxes from us when we moved recently. You can contact the book sales coordinator here: [email protected] :rainbow:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY