Housing Question | ExpatWoman.com

Housing Question

Latest post on 26 March 2015 - 10:49

We are a married couple hopefully moving to Abu Dhabi in the next few months. My husband's best friend has suggested that he live with us so that we all can save on expenses. I have been researching and from what I can tell single men are not able to live with women of the opposite *** unless it is family. Am I wrong?

Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 15:32
also if you are a teacher and say your are in company accommodation, then they will not allow you to effectively "sub let" the company is responsible for you and what you do etc.
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 13:00
That is what I told my husband when it was suggested. The idea baffled me because his friend previously worked in Abu Dhabi and should have known better. Honestly many times I feel I know more about what is correct than he does.
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 13:59
no one is allowed to live with you unless its your immediate family... if you were caught it would be deportation, huge fine, etc etc.
Latest post on 26 March 2015 - 11:19
We are a married couple hopefully moving to Abu Dhabi in the next few months. My husband's best friend has suggested that he live with us so that we all can save on expenses. I have been researching and from what I can tell single men are not able to live with women of the opposite *** unless it is family. Am I wrong? Your research is correct