contaminated water to sent for testing ??? where?? pl guide | ExpatWoman.com

contaminated water to sent for testing ??? where?? pl guide

Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 11:46

hi
i have developed iching over the whole body , i took it the reason of winter and applied moinsturiser every day, but with days to pass this ichiness has gone on to my other family members too.. now there is no winter still ... i keep wondering,, suddenly i realised can dirty water of the tank of my building which we daily use for bathing be the reason for iriching and redness of skin?? the ichiness is so intense that i have to resort to medication. doctor checkd blood reports and says nothing to do with body n blood thingii.. can anybody help me guiding, what i thot of dirty water can be the reason? i confirmed twice with watchman of my building about tank cleaning he says they regularly do it.. now am all confused??? what to do ? can i get the water tested any where to find out the actual cause ? since i am nto the only person suffering from this , my whole family is suffering.. pl help..

Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 10:32
One of the companies that installs water filters does a free home demonstration, and part of that they test your water for free. If I find their contact details I'll post later. It might be worth just filtering all your water.
Latest post on 28 March 2015 - 21:40
Hello ladies, quick update! I went t bring my sample of water and thought it was all OK as i spoke to a gentleman last week who told me he will test the water for any bad bacterias for aed150 and it takes 10 days. I thought it was a easy task and straight forward, bottom line i dont think they have ever tested water....the secretary made 4 inter office calls to see what to do and then of course they started to rack the bill up just to test my villa water to make sure if it has bad bacterias or not! I walked out as they seemed incompetant and i dont like when you get to a office that they start adding money and making up different amounts as they total. So i dont recommend them and i am looking for a competant lab to just test my water to see if it is safe. Any recommendations would be welcome.
Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 15:53
Hi superwoman, We have just been sick with bacteria and gastro....i am getting my water tested by this company. And the neighbours were sick so it made me think WATER. Scientific Clinical Laboratories is a private organization dedicated to provide patients with the highest standards in various types of human testing. Address:Sheikh Hamdan Award Complex, Block B, Office 111, Al Mina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Zip:57294 Telephone:00971-4-3586606 Fax:00971-4-3586608 Website:http://www.scluae.com You need to buy a steralized container and put 50 ml and bring it to them...it will take 10 days, And aed 150.
Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 14:12
dear ladymary : i have checkd this link recently on emirates 24*7 but didnt get any clue on how to solve my problem. .. :( dear Mohandissa i too am trying all types of baby soap n moisteriaser but things are not seen improving.. will wait for my dear other ladies to comment on my post and am sure will get some solution out of it. anyways.. thanks for your advice :) You need to get the water tank cleaned firstly, secondly I would buy a shower filter and thirdly I would buy some perfume free soap from the pharmacy. HTH
Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 13:21
Check this company and give them a call. They might be able to help you out: http://www.epsco-intl.com. Good luck!
Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 13:08
dear ladymary : i have checkd this link recently on emirates 24*7 but didnt get any clue on how to solve my problem. .. :( dear Mohandissa i too am trying all types of baby soap n moisteriaser but things are not seen improving.. will wait for my dear other ladies to comment on my post and am sure will get some solution out of it. anyways.. thanks for your advice :)
Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 12:20
http://gulfnews.com/news/uae/health/this-could-be-your-water-tank-1.974752
Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 12:13
Members of my family have also experienced this, although not for some time now. We never got to the bottom of it. It was really bad straight after showering. I use nonbiological or baby safe washing machine products, to ensure that it was not caused by towels or clothes and only use shower products for sensitive skin. It never occurred to me to check the water. Perhaps DEWA could test it?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY