I Would Like To Thank | ExpatWoman.com

I Would Like To Thank

Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 19:00

All those the 65 that downarrowed me for mentioning my cousin died in the World Trade Centre Tragedy.

Regardless of why, I do hope that none of those who did this despicable act have to go through what my family went through and please do think next time of those families who have lost loved ones.

Thank goodness I leave this forum tonight.
<em>edited by JEAHH45 on 27/03/2015</em>

Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 20:22
I'm regularly downthumbed but it really is so meaningless !! Certainly wouldn't leave a forum because of it - sorry but that says more about you than it does about the morons who play with the thumbs for amusement..
Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 20:07
JEAHHI45 being an anonymous forum open to all and sundry the thumbs allow open season for all. There are a few who thumb me down for saying hi !! Go figure.....but like water off a ducks back I say.As DT says maybe they were just sympathizing with you. With regards to your post yes there have been terrible tragedies which some if us feel outweigh news about boy bands or the Latest TV auto show debacle ( a hot topic in our household of petrol heads). However, bringing 911 into this seemed a bit strange and by that I mean many of us have lost loved ones tragically but you have to be able to move on or the world will leave you behind. You will NEVER forget your cousin and the sadness/hurt/anger etc. you feel connected to the tragedy but others on the board didn't know them. I can remember when my brother died I couldn't fathom how the rest of the world didn't seem to care......then it hit me ,why should they...... I couldn't give a hoot about a TV auto show or boy bands but some do and they have a right to give a hoot and their opinions. <em>edited by Nomad on 29/03/2015</em>
Latest post on 27 March 2015 - 19:15
All those the 65 that downarrowed me for mentioning my cousin died in the World Trade Centre Tragedy. Regardless of why, I do hope that none of those who did this despicable act have to go through what my family went through and please do think next time of those families who have lost loved ones. Thank goodness I leave this forum tonight. edited by JEAHH45 on 27/03/2015 Well maybe 65 people were sorry you lost your cousin - downthumbing your loss rather than your post, did you ever consider that ? Although your posts do mainly consists of direct snipes at Izzy....

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY