Shopping bags | ExpatWoman.com

Shopping bags

Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 09:48

Hi ladies,

Does anyone know where I can buy white shopping bags in big quantities, say around 100 bags. I've already checked with a warehouse in jebel ali that do them for 250dhs for 250 but I feel like that quantity is a bit to much for what I need

Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 22:20
I bought 4 dozen white shopping bags from Zhongdi trading in Dragonmart for birthday favor bags last year; it was a good experience and I would purchase from them again. You buy each design/ size in packs of 12. Last week I went to a shop in Deira that specializes in retail/ wholesale baby shower favors and decorations called Smart Baby. They also sell shopping/ gift bags in bulk (min retail quantity is 12 pcs/ design). As I drove out of the area, I saw a few other shops that specialize in paper bags, party supplies, party favors, including one named Source. The landmark would be "Choithrams behind Gold Souk" if you get there via taxi (highly advisable as parking is nigh impossible, even at the nearby public parking lot for Al Ras metro station). <em>edited by Apricot on 29/03/2015</em>
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 10:08
In Dragonmart there is a shop that sells all sorts of bags gift/shopping type... these are the details Zhongdi trading (Shop No. FAAA22 or Shop No. GBB 10,11)
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 09:54
- Daiso: Not sure what the prices are - Boxshop: Near MOE http://boxshop.ae/productList.php?product_cat_id=57&cust_id=140 I've been looking for small corrugated boxes (like to send with a courier company) for ages and had no luck. Box shop has nice ones but a bit big for my requirements. I think the warehouses that sell bulk packaging material dont have the best SEO and dont show up on Google! <em>edited by sourskittleashnut on 29/03/2015</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY