Pregnant with twins.. | ExpatWoman.com

Pregnant with twins..

Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 09:49

Hi All,

I am 15 weeks pregnant with identical twins (Modi), and wondered if anyone has any recommendations of good Ob/Gyn? I have had various scans at N9ne clinic which is great, but wondered if anyone has any other recommendations based on their experience here in Dubai!?

This is my first pregnancy, so would also be great to meet and chat with anyone in the same situation! :)

Many thanks,
Chloe

Latest post on 20 April 2015 - 22:35
Congratulations! Wonderful news. I would only recommend Dr George Michelades and Dr Pour Mirza. Trust them both implicitly. If they were to recommend another Dr, I would consider them too. But after seeing many of the ;what Dubai consider the best of favorite Dr, I would steer clear in the event of me being pregnant again. After having a very complicated twin preg myself.
Latest post on 06 April 2015 - 01:58
Hi ladies Congratulations. Hope u all doing good. I have 7 month boy and girl twins. My doctor was dr ekaterina kaloyanova at femiclinic healthcare city. And delivered at city hospital. She was so nice and helpful. But she had some emergency during my delivery time so dr.yuliya burmagina-mikhael did my delivery she was also very nice. I recommend one of them Both of them were so helpful and nice. Good luck ladies . Any questions. U can ask me.
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 12:57
Hiya chloe Im 9wks with twins and this is my first pregnancy too so i probably wont be much help;) but would love to meet for a chat sometime if u like... which area are u living in? Im in barsha south. With regards to obg/gyny i am going to use al zahra hospital. .. Chat soon bye:

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY