Problem ordering from Monsoon UK Online | ExpatWoman.com

Problem ordering from Monsoon UK Online

Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 15:47

Had anyone managed to buy via this site?

I go through the whole procedure and when I try to pay it says 'Invalid card'. I have now tried 3 credit cards and had the same happen each time, I know they are all valid and there is money available!

They won't accept my card details by phone, it is really frustrating as I want to buy a dress and that style isn't in the shops here!

Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 16:38
Some websites don't like it if they can see your IP address is from a country that doesn't match the delivery or billing address country (or sometimes they don't accept certain countries - based on the IP address the order was placed from). <em>edited by Tiptoptoni on 29/03/2015</em>
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 16:29
I have just asked my Mum to order it for delivery to SnS and I will pay her!!! How desperate am I? I am going to be the mother of the bride soon and I can't find anything I like here, without paying 1000's and then knowing I won't wear it again!! You aren't. I rarely buy anything from here now. I was in Debenhams on Friday as they have a sale on and can honestly say it was pure tat. I had never seen any of the items online or in the UK shops. Most of the clothes looked like they were from 20 years ago!
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 16:27
I have just asked my Mum to order it for delivery to SnS and I will pay her!!! How desperate am I? I am going to be the mother of the bride soon and I can't find anything I like here, without paying 1000's and then knowing I won't wear it again!!
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 16:25
I have now tried with a Barclaycard issued in the UK and my UAE visa card, both have billing addresses in Dubai. Just tried the UK visa with delivery to my Shop n' Ship address in the UK and that has also failed!! Perhaps it's because your billing address is in Dubai Was about to say the same as GE I don't think you can use a UK visa card with a UAE billing address Try your UAE visa with your UAE billing address with SnS
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 16:24
I have now tried with a Barclaycard issued in the UK and my UAE visa card, both have billing addresses in Dubai. Just tried the UK visa with delivery to my Shop n' Ship address in the UK and that has also failed!! Perhaps it's because your billing address is in Dubai
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 16:15
I have now tried with a Barclaycard issued in the UK and my UAE visa card, both have billing addresses in Dubai. Just tried the UK visa with delivery to my Shop n' Ship address in the UK and that has also failed!!
Latest post on 29 March 2015 - 16:08
CP are you ordering direct from them using UAE credit cards? Would it make any difference using SnS perhaps?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY