Perfumeuae.com- Has anyone used them? | ExpatWoman.com

Perfumeuae.com- Has anyone used them?

Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 09:21

Has anyone used this website to order perfume? Is it real or fake perfume?

I was about to place an order but stopped at the check out page where it said that orders cannot be returned under any circumstances even though it says on their FAQ page that there is a 30 day return policy.

Any experience with this website would be hugely appreciated!

Latest post on 24 February 2019 - 18:21
Hi Did u get the perfume u ordered from strawberrynet.com.How did it go?is it genuine? Am desperately looking for a online ship to purchase perfume.Does anyone know about .ras-almamzar.com. Any ex...
Hi , you can check out Al Hajis Perfumes for buying your perfumes. They have been selling perfumes for more than 20 years now in UAE and they are expanded to Oman as well. There website is coming live in two days as per their information. They are really good and genuine.
Latest post on 12 April 2016 - 23:29
I have bought numerous perfumes and skincare products from strawberrynet, and all were originals -- not fakes. These are products and perfumes I have been using for years, and I would know if they were not the real thing.
Latest post on 10 April 2016 - 16:34
If you want original perfumes try denalimart.com, Since you work for the company can you please tell me why they are so cheap if they are originals?
Latest post on 10 April 2016 - 15:53
If you want original perfumes try denalimart.com,
Latest post on 16 April 2015 - 11:51
Hi Did u get the perfume u ordered from strawberrynet.com.How did it go?is it genuine? Am desperately looking for a online ship to purchase perfume.Does anyone know about .ras-almamzar.com. Any experience with this website would be hugely appreciated! Shop and Ship Aramex allow perfume to be shipped through the New York address I think it is an extrea flat fee on top of shipping. All you need to do it order it through an authorized US stockist or the manufacturer itself. There was something online let me see if I can find it for you http://www.shopandship.com/en/faqs/48734/Where-can-I-buy-perfume-from-using-my-SnS-address
Latest post on 16 April 2015 - 09:08
Hi Did u get the perfume u ordered from strawberrynet.com.How did it go?is it genuine? Am desperately looking for a online ship to purchase perfume.Does anyone know about .ras-almamzar.com. Any experience with this website would be hugely appreciated!
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 20:46
I've just ordered some perfumes from strawberrynet.com. Fingers crossed that they are genuine products! Yikes! I know alot of ladies here have used this particular website... any idea on how long it takes to receive items?
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 16:58
Would avoid buying perfume online even from ones who claim that their business is all original and no counterfeit. A warehouse full of counterfeit perfume was raided recently in one of the Emirates. I'm pretty sure they just rebottle it or something. Once made a mistake of buying perfume (Agua de Gio by Emporio Armani) at Hamdan Centre in Abu Dhabi. Paid for an original one but it definitely was diluted. Fragrance wouldn't last for even an hour!
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 14:04
I'm desperate for my Gucci Rush! :cry:
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 13:59
I wrote them an email after my order to let them know that they should only deliver if the items are genuine otherwise I will report them and have the site shut down. They replied by saying of course their products were real and why would they risk getting into trouble with the authorities? I then asked them for a contact telephone number for their business as theres only an email address on their site. They never got back to me! They seem to be running a smart con. The website is set up from Japan so it has no links to Dubai. Once the item is delivered, its its fake and you report them nothing can be done. There isnt a telephone number or a registered business address to trace. You cant trace the website either as its cleverly set up in Japan. Avoid!
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 12:05
Has anyone used this website to order perfume? Is it real or fake perfume? I was about to place an order but stopped at the check out page where it said that orders cannot be returned under any circumstances even though it says on their FAQ page that there is a 30 day return policy. Any experience with this website would be hugely appreciated! I bought twice the packaging nd all was alright but the perfumes were not that long lasting Were they fakes?
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 12:05
Has anyone used this website to order perfume? Is it real or fake perfume? I was about to place an order but stopped at the check out page where it said that orders cannot be returned under any circumstances even though it says on their FAQ page that there is a 30 day return policy. Any experience with this website would be hugely appreciated! I bought twice the packaging nd all was alright but the perfumes were not that long lasting
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 12:20
Oh wow thank you for letting me know! I'll try the website you just suggested.
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 09:51
It shows up as having a low trust rating on scamadvisor.com, I had looked at this site but ended up going with giftbag.ae instead(high trust rating). It arrived the next day and its genuine. if they have the perfume you are looking for I would recommend them.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY