Strange notification | ExpatWoman.com

Strange notification

Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 13:48
just delete it happens a lot....
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 13:26
Noted and thank you. I was surprized as he gave his phone number from outside the country with no contact for the "maid" and I was concerned as the e-mail sounded fishy and gave me the creeps...
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 13:10
Hi sharoniouz, Indeed our web user applications are monitored closely every day and we only allow female members. We're sure you can appreciate however, that perhaps sometimes we may have a male pose as a female to gain access to our forum. However, that being said - if you have the email address that you're concerned about you may send it to us and we will check our records. It also depends on where you posted your ad - if it was via our Classifieds, anyone is able to contact you via the contact you have given. We hope that answers your questions. EW Admin
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 12:27
I have posted a want add for an additional live-in Maid and Caretaker for my MIL on this site and have just recieved an e-mail from some guy named Hasan wanting to send an indian caretaker on contractual basis to me... I am curious as to whether on not we have an admin team who controls the gender of members on this site.