Hairdresser in Mirdiff | ExpatWoman.com

Hairdresser in Mirdiff

Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 13:19

Can anyone recommend one?
I live near Mirdiff, but usually go to a salon in Jumeirah.
Would prefer to use one nearer home, as I seem to be in my car far too many hours in the day anyway, and that would be one small cut back on miles.

thanks

Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 12:30
As long as they can cut European hair, I don't care what their nationality is. (although I do understand that some nationalities hair is harder to cut than others). My colleague knows of a British mobile lady who covers Mirdif. I am just waiting for her details then will post Her name is Maureen and she lives in Mirdiff 050 5353382. Maureen is a great hairdresser and very popular. In fact when the time comes to start colouring my hair I would have her do it as she is brilliant at colour, especially blonde - I have friends who use her and their hair looks completely natural and in good condition. She was one of the ladies recommended by Mirdif moms on FB :)
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 12:29
As long as they can cut European hair, I don't care what their nationality is. (although I do understand that some nationalities hair is harder to cut than others). My colleague knows of a British mobile lady who covers Mirdif. I am just waiting for her details then will post Her name is Maureen and she lives in Mirdiff 050 5353382. Maureen is a great hairdresser and very popular. In fact when the time comes to start colouring my hair I would have her do it as she is brilliant at colour, especially blonde - I have friends who use her and their hair looks completely natural and in good condition.
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 17:59
http://www.zensualsbeauty.com/ ask for Tracey
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 13:30
As long as they can cut European hair, I don't care what their nationality is. (although I do understand that some nationalities hair is harder to cut than others). My colleague knows of a British mobile lady who covers Mirdif. I am just waiting for her details then will post
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 13:27
As long as they can cut European hair, I don't care what their nationality is. (although I do understand that some nationalities hair is harder to cut than others).
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 13:23
Are you looking for a specific nationality?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY