What was the best/worst April Fool's prank ever played on you? | ExpatWoman.com

What was the best/worst April Fool's prank ever played on you?

Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 15:09

Could be something you've heard of/watched too. Mine was probably the time when my best friend in high school called me up to tell me that her baby sister suffered a seizure. And when I asked how and why it happened, she said "...because it's April Fool's!".

Sounds horribly mean but she got me there.

Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 22:24
Well, if anyone has any good pranks to play on kids please let me know. It's been 2 days since the Easter Holiday started and already I am tearing my hair out due to the constant arguments and demands. My usual threats of sending them off to 'Easter Camp and double maths lessons' no longer seem to work. <em>edited by MollyMooMoo on 30/03/2015</em>
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 18:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 16:29
Could be something you've heard of/watched too. Mine was probably the time when my best friend in high school called me up to tell me that her baby sister suffered a seizure. And when I asked how and why it happened, she said "...because it's April Fool's!". Sounds horribly mean but she got me there. my older brother gave me a mash potatoes milkshake, I thought it was ice cream had chocolate sauce on and cherry. v disappointing for a chubby kid too

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY