Wedding Anniversary coming up next month....... | ExpatWoman.com

Wedding Anniversary coming up next month.......

Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 20:06

My husband and I go to the same old places in Dubai for supper and it's getting a little bit boring now. I would love to take him to a really amazing restaurant to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Would love a fabulous view close to the beach - any suggestions pls near JBR, The Palm etc would be great. x

Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 20:42
thanks ladies, I'm going to go with Polly's suggestion and try the 101. I've got the easy part organising it, my husbands got the expensive part where he has to pay for it ;) Very pleased to hear that!
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 19:10
thanks ladies, I'm going to go with Polly's suggestion and try the 101. I've got the easy part organising it, my husbands got the expensive part where he has to pay for it ;)
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 17:27
MMM, what about PIer Chic. Expensive though!
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 17:10
I was just over at http://www.expatwoman.com/restaurants/. I always look for new promotions and offers by restaurants there whenever I run out of ideas. Taste of Asia at Intercontinental DFC sounds amazing as Asian food is my favorite. Seafood buffet sounds delish too.
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 14:38
Seagrill on 25 at Fairmont the Palm has lovely views. They have outdoor seats on the terrace but I think they also set up tables on the beach for special occasions. Great menu.
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 07:42
there's not much of a view but TresInd at Radisson Royal Hotel on Shk Zayed Rd do a great new take on traditional indian cuisine... all the cooking is based on molecular gastronomy (eg. using liquid nitrogen, etc.) so it really is quite a culinary delight... we tried them out at Taste of Dubai this year and were absolutely floored!
Latest post on 30 March 2015 - 21:49
I love 101 at One & Only on the Palm. But go to The Jetty at Royal Mirage first, and book a boat to take you over for the dinner! It's awesome! And very special

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY