Reasonably Priced breast cancer/ovary cancer screening test? | ExpatWoman.com

Reasonably Priced breast cancer/ovary cancer screening test?

Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 00:34

I don't have insurance and paying out of my pocket... Where to go for such tests?

Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 13:43
Good luck smartee with the tests, better to be checked out.
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 13:27
Thank you ladies, I got a good package from a clinic. Thanks Chrissy for the concern.... One of my close family member has been diagnosed with breast cancer at least stage, and my self have been ignoring randomly throbing pain in the area of left breast, going upward to my shoulder and neck. I always thought it because of work out/weight lifting... May be mucles are stretched. But now want to be sure.....although there are no other symptoms.
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 12:39
If you have symptoms and need a test then it may be worth getting a medical card that can be used at the Government hospitals. I think you get the card from Barsha Medical clinic and can then see a doctor at specific hospitals for a basic fee. There was some information on here about this a few weeks ago. Alternatively if it is for regular screening then the health packages offered by medical centres are good value and cover a lot of tests. During Breast Cancer awareness month in October, Mediclinic Dubai Mall normally offer breast screening half price so I normally go then. Hope all is OK with you.
Latest post on 31 March 2015 - 07:47
I don't have insurance and paying out of my pocket... Where to go for such tests? Allied Diagnostics to woman health packages, latifa or rashid hospital would be cheaper

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY