Info. on Oceana parking space please | ExpatWoman.com

Info. on Oceana parking space please

Latest post on 07 April 2015 - 05:47
If the hotel opens soon, i guess I can't count on using the parking area there! :( I contacted the property agent, he said Oceana parking rent is about 15,000 whereas Fairmont is 5,000! His answer on how to find a parking slot to rent in Oceana was to go and search the Oceana residence page on facebook and see... I had a quick look there but all I found was ads etc... Not useful. Any idea on how to find a slot and the fee?
Latest post on 06 April 2015 - 18:23
Agree with renting a second space. They are just about to stop all visitors parking up top as they are about to start work again on the Oceana Hotel. In fact the school bus is no longer allowed up top so the only place to park for a second car would be to rent a space.
Latest post on 06 April 2015 - 15:57
I would also rent a second parking, it saves lots of hassle.
Latest post on 02 April 2015 - 10:25
Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Any ideas of the approximate parking space rental in Oceana? How to find one? I am not too sure about Oceana however i recall the agent had mentioned an amount of 10000 AED/Year for Marina Residence. You can ask via the property agent. You can get the contact numbers via dubizzle postings.
Latest post on 02 April 2015 - 04:20
Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Any ideas of the approximate parking space rental in Oceana? How to find one?
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 09:32
Hi, i wouldnt recommend getting 2nd parking initially, i would suggest to check and then decide. We live in Marina residence 6 opposite of Oceana however most of the residence dont buy 2nd parking and park on the side of the parking area . I have some friends who live in Marina 2 and their guests park infront of movenpick, this option would probably end once the hotel opens, which is probably happening in 6-12 months.
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 05:16
Hi, We will move to Dubai in summer and would like to live in Oceana. We should get a 2 beds apartment which comes with one parking space only. Can someone tell me if there are always parking spaces available around movenpick (guest space I suppose)? Or we will have no choice other than renting a 2nd space? If so, how much would be the cost and how? Thanks for your help.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY