Rental Question | ExpatWoman.com

Rental Question

Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 11:54
SL I know this sounds stupid and you won't forget, but make sure you get a receipt for your deposit. Believe it or not I have heard of a couple who never thought about this and now they're up the creek as it was a cash deposit!!!! I get receipts for everything but thanks for the heads up
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 11:44
SL I know this sounds stupid and you won't forget, but make sure you get a receipt for your deposit. Believe it or not I have heard of a couple who never thought about this and now they're up the creek as it was a cash deposit!!!!
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 11:40
Hi It has been a long time since i moved apartments however what documents to i need if i am renting directly from the LL Ejari Title Deeds Passport copy Have i missed anything out? We just have the Ejari and Passport copy, there were no title deeds at the time we first leased. The only other thing we asked for was a photocopy of the cheques once he had received them. Thanks. I am managing to find so many LL advertising directly which saves on fees but want to be safe. True. We're renting direct at the moment and that's all we have. We just asked for the photocopy of the cheques to try and cover our backs if any bounced for whatever reason. Although could all change in the next couple of months :( I am quite excited now. New change and new apartment. Out with the old :-) I bet you are and hope all goes well with the move. We may not be far behind you, our contract expires 26th May
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 11:36
Hi It has been a long time since i moved apartments however what documents to i need if i am renting directly from the LL Ejari Title Deeds Passport copy Have i missed anything out? We just have the Ejari and Passport copy, there were no title deeds at the time we first leased. The only other thing we asked for was a photocopy of the cheques once he had received them. Thanks. I am managing to find so many LL advertising directly which saves on fees but want to be safe. True. We're renting direct at the moment and that's all we have. We just asked for the photocopy of the cheques to try and cover our backs if any bounced for whatever reason. Although could all change in the next couple of months :( I am quite excited now. New change and new apartment. Out with the old :-)
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 11:21
Hi It has been a long time since i moved apartments however what documents to i need if i am renting directly from the LL Ejari Title Deeds Passport copy Have i missed anything out? We just have the Ejari and Passport copy, there were no title deeds at the time we first leased. The only other thing we asked for was a photocopy of the cheques once he had received them. Thanks. I am managing to find so many LL advertising directly which saves on fees but want to be safe. True. We're renting direct at the moment and that's all we have. We just asked for the photocopy of the cheques to try and cover our backs if any bounced for whatever reason. Although could all change in the next couple of months :(
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 11:14
Hi It has been a long time since i moved apartments however what documents to i need if i am renting directly from the LL Ejari Title Deeds Passport copy Have i missed anything out? We just have the Ejari and Passport copy, there were no title deeds at the time we first leased. The only other thing we asked for was a photocopy of the cheques once he had received them. Thanks. I am managing to find so many LL advertising directly which saves on fees but want to be safe.
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 11:11
Hi It has been a long time since i moved apartments however what documents to i need if i am renting directly from the LL Ejari Title Deeds Passport copy Have i missed anything out? We just have the Ejari and Passport copy, there were no title deeds at the time we first leased. The only other thing we asked for was a photocopy of the cheques once he had received them.
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 11:01
Hi It has been a long time since i moved apartments however what documents to i need if i am renting directly from the LL Ejari Title Deeds Passport copy Have i missed anything out?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY