DId you know dubizzle charges 200 for a car ad? | ExpatWoman.com

DId you know dubizzle charges 200 for a car ad?

Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 15:05

So how to sell a car now??
:loser:

Latest post on 05 October 2018 - 18:50
You can post free ads to buy or sell anything on UAE at www.akclassy.com Totally free platform.
Latest post on 07 April 2015 - 15:50
this is crazy, for jobs as well?? Try Fb sites that's what we do. I am sure there will be a dubizzle equivalent soon that does not charge.
Latest post on 03 April 2015 - 12:25
We paid the 200 to post our ad but in the end we sold it on the second hand dubai FB group.
Latest post on 02 April 2015 - 16:32
Can you still advertise in the community section? Try there. People will start finding other free headings in Dubizzle to post under sooner or later.
Latest post on 02 April 2015 - 15:14
I think it's because a lot of used car dealers like in Al Awir were using Dubizzle for their sales. AED 200 is a shocking amount though. If they charge for regular classifieds ads too, then membership will go down severely. <em>edited by sourskittleashnut on 02/04/2015</em>
Latest post on 02 April 2015 - 14:03
The price is steep but just factor it into your price. I sold mine within a week so it was worth it. EW Classifieds unfortunately did not generate any interest. Agreed! Items go fast on Dubizzle.. more so than any other site I've advertized with. I think they do that to keep scammers away. You'll see other UAE sites that are rife with scammers and a real frustration when you're looking to purchase something.
Latest post on 02 April 2015 - 11:58
There are some other car online classifieds and FB groups that give the same services but with the traffic dubizzle generates its the best choice for those in a hurry to make a deal...they have built their worth and cashing in at the right time...great business technique..!
Latest post on 02 April 2015 - 11:43
I just did, thanks :) Waiting for ad to go live.. I understand why dubizzle changed their system- they have every right to, but isn't 200 a bit too much? I wonder what other ads they started charging, does anyone know? The price is steep but just factor it into your price. I sold mine within a week so it was worth it. EW Classifieds unfortunately did not generate any interest.
Latest post on 02 April 2015 - 10:46
I just did, thanks :) Waiting for ad to go live.. I understand why dubizzle changed their system- they have every right to, but isn't 200 a bit too much? I wonder what other ads they started charging, does anyone know?
Latest post on 02 April 2015 - 10:25
Hi ladies, You can always make use of our free Classifieds instead...:angel: http://www.expatwoman.com/dubai/SearchClassifieds.aspx?pid=30&cid=classifieds EW Admin
Latest post on 02 April 2015 - 00:20
I wonder if it's to try and stop people posting multiple adverts for the same vehicle.
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 23:17
I found out the same when I wanted to place an ad on Dubizzle. I instead called up Gulf news and placed an ad in their classifieds - it's free and the ad is posted in the classifieds for three days. You can also repeat the ad again for further three days if needed.
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 21:36
yep changed a few weeks ago. I was a just about to say when! Gosh, it must be the new management - and like you say its where everyone first goes to sell their car! Eeeek! 200dhs is a lot mind you!
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 15:33
yep changed a few weeks ago.
Latest post on 01 April 2015 - 15:27
So how to sell a car now?? :loser: My colleague was ranting about this last week as he has always use Dubizzle to sell his cars ( Every 3 years or so) He had to bite the bullet and pay the 200 :-(

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY