RICE PAPER / RICE WRAPPERS | ExpatWoman.com

RICE PAPER / RICE WRAPPERS

Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 20:10
I got them last week at Waitrose, Dubai Mall, I think in the Asian section or with noodles. Thai Choice brand
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 17:14
They are there, sorry can't give you the aisle positions, but they are there in Choits, C4, etc but not in the logical places you are looking in - frustrating I know, it's like hide and seek! Are you talking about the section where they put the dumpling wraps and pastry sheets? I think I saw these rice wrappers in a freezer section where they keep the puff pastry sheets, egg roll wraps, etc. Not sure though but it's worth the look. Also try that Asian supermarket along Sheikh Zayed Road, near Marina I think. Can't remember where I saw it as I was in the car and zoomed pass by it.
Latest post on 04 April 2015 - 21:24
They are there, sorry can't give you the aisle positions, but they are there in Choits, C4, etc but not in the logical places you are looking in - frustrating I know, it's like hide and seek!
Latest post on 04 April 2015 - 16:41
were can i buy rice paper for vietnamese spring rolls in Dubai have already checked spinneys, careefour & Choitram they dont have it :( pl. help !!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIA

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY