Nursery to take a 4 year old | ExpatWoman.com

Nursery to take a 4 year old

Latest post on 12 April 2015 - 12:13

We are moving to Dubai sooner than expected, we have an FS2 place for September at Safa Community School but they do not have a mid-term space for my daughter for this term in the FS1 year group.

I have been advised there are Nurseries that take FS1 age children but the few I have called cut off at 48 months. My Daughter is an october baby and the oldest in FS1. Does anyone know of a Nursery that takes 4-5 age group? it is just a temporary measure to get her through term 3

Latest post on 12 April 2015 - 22:44
The Children's Garden in Al Barsha
Latest post on 12 April 2015 - 20:59
Try Dubai British Foundation School opposite the big Spinneys in the Meadows/Springs area. Not far from the Lakes.
Latest post on 12 April 2015 - 16:01
Thanks for the suggestion for Emirates British Nursery, I tried the motorcity one, it is full for this term and the one in Mirdiff is a bit far from the Lakes where we plan to live
Latest post on 12 April 2015 - 15:58
Thanks, she turns 5 in October and is currently in FS1 in Al Ain. As the school she is booked in for can't take her till september I need a nursery place for this term. Though many say they go up to 4 years the few I have spoken to say she is too old and 48 months is the max. Thanks for the suggestions though I will check them out
Latest post on 12 April 2015 - 14:27
Hiya, I'm a bit confused by your question. If your daughter is currently in the 4-5 age group then she should be in FS2 this year, not next year (thus she turned 5 in October 2014). If she is turning 5 in October 2015, then you are looking for a nursery that takes 3-4 year olds. In any case there are a few nurseries you can try: Al Safa Early Learning Centre, British Orchard Nurseries, Hummingbird Nurseries, Little Gems. Hope this helps! <em>edited by SEY83 on 12/04/2015</em>

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY