Birth announcements/ return favours | ExpatWoman.com

Birth announcements/ return favours

Latest post on 15 April 2015 - 15:42
You can buy them from dragon mart & they are similar to the ones it Patchi for fraction of the price, then buy chocolate & tulle and wrap the chocolate & attach it to the gift. There is also Lee chocolate in Mirdif city centre, it is cheaper than patchi There is also a lady in AD who prepare gifts & baskets and she delivers to Dubai Look for Choco Tulip on FB Thank you for all the leads dear! Do you know which section in dragon mart or a particular shop? Would be happy to go and hav a look. Will also check out the other lady u mentioned:-)
Latest post on 15 April 2015 - 15:40
patchi do cute small chocolate boxes with two chocolates and a few sugar almonds for around AED 20/- per box... Do they? Was in patchi two days ago and all they showed me were the 40dhs and 60dhs ones. Would be exactly what I need if they do. happy to send you pictures of ones that i've done with patchi before (i organise events so do this quite often!)... can u pop me a mail on horizonmum2 at gmail dot com and i'll send you the pictures and codes Thank you so much for all the help! Email on its way:-)
Latest post on 15 April 2015 - 14:25
… chocolate is always great :) I saw these small wooden boxes (very pretty) with one little camel inside at a stand in Dubai Mall…. I think it was camel milk…. not too pricy- I think it was around 30…. they also had small boxes with pralines… they were cheaper….
Latest post on 15 April 2015 - 13:39
You can buy them from dragon mart & they are similar to the ones it Patchi for fraction of the price, then buy chocolate & tulle and wrap the chocolate & attach it to the gift. There is also Lee chocolate in Mirdif city centre, it is cheaper than patchi There is also a lady in AD who prepare gifts & baskets and she delivers to Dubai Look for Choco Tulip on FB
Latest post on 15 April 2015 - 12:48
patchi do cute small chocolate boxes with two chocolates and a few sugar almonds for around AED 20/- per box... Do they? Was in patchi two days ago and all they showed me were the 40dhs and 60dhs ones. Would be exactly what I need if they do. happy to send you pictures of ones that i've done with patchi before (i organise events so do this quite often!)... can u pop me a mail on horizonmum2 at gmail dot com and i'll send you the pictures and codes
Latest post on 15 April 2015 - 10:13
Pretty sure you can buy flat packs of small gift boxes in the party shops, or maybe M & S, and you can fill them with whatever you wish. Quite often Favours are made out of a circle of net filled with chocolates, etc., gathered and tied up with ribbon and can have a flower peeping out of the top. Have a look on youtube for examples.
Latest post on 15 April 2015 - 09:57
patchi do cute small chocolate boxes with two chocolates and a few sugar almonds for around AED 20/- per box... Do they? Was in patchi two days ago and all they showed me were the 40dhs and 60dhs ones. Would be exactly what I need if they do.
Latest post on 15 April 2015 - 09:50
patchi do cute small chocolate boxes with two chocolates and a few sugar almonds for around AED 20/- per box...
Latest post on 14 April 2015 - 18:56
Hey! Could any body recommend a decent priced shop/Individual for doing birth announcement/giveaways? A friend is due soon and so am I myself. Been to the usual shops in the major malls and find them pricey at 60/70dhs per piece. Not looking for anything extremely fancy... Just small n cute.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY