Free cat stuff | ExpatWoman.com

Free cat stuff

Latest post on 17 April 2015 - 00:34
dear Leslie thanks a lot for your message I might suggest you that the best way to remember your cat is to donate its things to an association that takes care of abandoned animals here in Qatar. I have a neighbour who volunteers in one of those associations. I'll email you privately and ask you if you like this idea.
Latest post on 16 April 2015 - 21:37
Hello lady D, I'm Sorry for your cats ? I have two but they are not in Doha. Kiss
Latest post on 16 April 2015 - 11:56
My lovely little cat is no longer with us ... and I have the following free to a good cat home: 1 small carrying box (only good enough to take backwards and forwards to the vets) Whiskas Ocean Fish dry biscuits (3/4 bag) Royal Canin (Feline) Dental biscuits (half bag) Royal Canin (Feline) Fit 32 biscuits (3/4 bag) 4 packs of Crystal Cat Litter 1 new blue cat collar 1 scratch pad (sometimes used: more often just sat on it) 1 scratch cone (never used!) 1 cat cushion To be collected from Beverly Hills Garden 1 compound, or I can hand over at Villaggio. Email me at lesley d dot durston at gmail dot com.