Hiring a full time maid | ExpatWoman.com

Hiring a full time maid

Latest post on 17 April 2015 - 21:40
Maids are like watermelon, some are sweet and some are not so save yourself the trouble and just interview some. When you actually make your calculations it actually costs the same amount of money if you have a maid from here or from an agency. it is just a matter of you making the payment in inistallment to the maid. Indonesian ..... I tried 7 :-) non worked. Would not recommend them , try Philippinas and Srilankaian
Latest post on 17 April 2015 - 09:56
Yes you're paranoid. Thing is, you only hear the bad stories, never the good ones. I'm pretty sure there are more good ones than the "horror". None if my friends have ever had "maid issues". Save yourself the money agency's charge, and try and find someone via the classifieds or via a neighbour's maid.
Latest post on 16 April 2015 - 15:47
Hi, I am desperately looking for a full time maid but am kinda scared with all the horror stories I have heard overtime. I have always had part timers and never had any issues. I know maybe I am generalising but there are stereotypes associated with the maid and nationality. Where do you guys recommend I get a maid from? I am keen on Nepalese and Indonesian but met a nice Kenyan lady too. The agencies are taking a lot of money it's like 17k just to get a maid minus visa. So far Nepal and Kenya are cost effective options. Any suggestions? Am I too paranoid!?

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY