Moving ?? | ExpatWoman.com

Moving ??

Latest post on 17 April 2015 - 09:51

Just moved locally and thought
I would recommend this new company call Expat Moves. I've just used them to organise my move. They were able to provide me with 4 competitive quotes from movers of my choice. Fab service, saved me from heaps of time and messing around. Website is www.expatmoveme.com
<em>edited by MotherHen1 on 17/04/2015</em>

Latest post on 18 April 2015 - 18:42
I did think about posting regarding which company I used but I'm sure it'll look dodgy with my low post count coming on here to recommend a company :biggrin: But in case anyone's interested, we used ReCo http://www.reco-world.com/ They have several providers they use. They do the survey and contact all the providers on your behalf. They don't charge you either.
Latest post on 18 April 2015 - 18:27
discoG girl We used Settlerelocations and they where fantastic.
Latest post on 18 April 2015 - 18:26
Just moved locally and thought I would recommend this new company call Expat Moves. I've just used them to organise my move. They were able to provide me with 4 competitive quotes from movers of my choice. Fab service, saved me from heaps of time and messing around. Website is www.expatmoveme.com edited by MotherHen1 on 17/04/2015 Wow that is impressive...so who was the moving company of your choice?...Sigh!
Latest post on 17 April 2015 - 16:59
Is it just me or is that really an unnecessary new company? I'd much rather use some one people recommend then one who has the most competitive quote.
Latest post on 17 April 2015 - 15:15
Just moved locally and thought I would recommend this new company call Expat Moves. I've just used them to organise my move. They were able to provide me with 4 competitive quotes from movers of my choice. Fab service, saved me from heaps of time and messing around. Website is www.expatmoveme.com edited by MotherHen1 on 17/04/2015 Wow that is impressive...so who was the moving company of your choice?...Sigh!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY