Movers & Decoraters | ExpatWoman.com

Movers & Decoraters

Latest post on 18 April 2015 - 09:36

Good morning!

We currently live in Dubai (Springs) and are planning to move villa in the next couple of months. I understand that we have to re-paint the place before we go - can anyone give a contact number? We are not after professional painters, just someone who is able to fill in holes in the wall (e.g from hanging up pictures) and do a reasonable paint job.

Second, we are also looking for someone to pack and pick up our stuff, take it to the new place and unpack it. Can anyone recommend a company?

Thanks in advance!

Latest post on 08 November 2017 - 01:32
I want to recommend you Mr. Ali (055 771 7526). He is a great person, he knows how important the beauty is. He can do painter, wallpaper and carpentry jobs for you very nicely.
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 23:15
Hi, I would recommend Maintan ME for your painting work if you have not already found someone, well managed and experienced team who are good at getting the property re painted to hand back to landlords, on time and on budget, they also replace the mesh insect screens that get damaged easily. Speaks perfect English 050 3760 772 /whatsapp , hope it helps you
Latest post on 21 April 2015 - 08:35
Thanks for the recommendations everyone, I will be busy today :-) If anyone else has any more suggestions, please let me know!
Latest post on 19 April 2015 - 19:46
Have used flymovers (mr. Ali) for my last two moves. Good service and reasonable price. Just google them....
Latest post on 19 April 2015 - 19:42
Use Supreme Way Movers.. They are excellent -Call Alex @ 04-3205195. Sigh.....
Latest post on 19 April 2015 - 18:27
Use Supreme Way Movers.. They are excellent -Call Alex @ 04-3205195.
Latest post on 19 April 2015 - 12:03
Hey Spook, I had recommended them earlier too. Call Man With the Van (Amir 055 8633396) they are highly recommended. I had moved quite some time ago and had used their services. Excellent service, best price and zero demage. I am not sure but i think they do the maintenance work as well and can do your paint job also. you can check with them so it will be one stop shop.
Latest post on 19 April 2015 - 09:54
Thanks Missy Moo, I will look them up. You interested in a decorating job?!! :-D :-D :-D Thanks for the offer Spook, but I've retired lol ? Was happy to hand the keys back yesterday and got our deposit back yayy ??? Hope you have some luck with your place, happy moving xx
Latest post on 18 April 2015 - 10:49
Thanks Missy Moo, I will look them up. You interested in a decorating job?!! :-D :-D :-D
Latest post on 18 April 2015 - 10:21
Hiya Spook ☺️ Have just moved to Abu Dhabi from Dubai and I can highly reccomend Euro Movers. No damage to either property or personal belongings they came to the rescue after another removal it's came with an open truck!! Sorry I can't recommend a painter as I did the repairs myself. HTHs xx

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY