Cheapest business trading licence for small business with no visa | ExpatWoman.com

Cheapest business trading licence for small business with no visa

Latest post on 18 April 2015 - 13:24

hi Ladies
I'm hoping you can help. My husband and I want to start a small business on the side but have no intention of giving up our day jobs. At current we are just after a trade licence to allow us to trade. Does anyone know the cheapest way of doing this? We do not need visas.
The business is being a supplier of men's grooming products so we need the licence to put the products through ministry of health approvals, open bank account and send the product to our commercial clients.

Help!

Latest post on 25 April 2015 - 17:34
try RAK free zone as well - my friend's established his own cleaning services business and decided that this was the easiest, cheapest way he could do it without requiring the involvement of a local sponsor. yes but he cant trade on dubai mainland without risking a fine if anyone finds out
Latest post on 25 April 2015 - 17:34
try RAK free zone as well - my friend's established his own cleaning services business and decided that this was the easiest, cheapest way he could do it without requiring the involvement of a local sponsor. yes but he cant trade on dubai mainland without risking a fine if anyone finds out
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 23:21
Not sure if you need ministry of health approval in a freezone?
Latest post on 21 April 2015 - 20:45
try RAK free zone as well - my friend's established his own cleaning services business and decided that this was the easiest, cheapest way he could do it without requiring the involvement of a local sponsor.
Latest post on 19 April 2015 - 12:16
heya dont have complete details but heard that SAIF ZONE sharjah offers very cheap trade licenses. you may check their website if that could help.
Latest post on 18 April 2015 - 17:57
Try contacting Key Business Group a friend of mine got a general trading licence through them for quite a reasonable price, without having to get a LLC etc.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY