GEMS First Point School - Feedback | ExpatWoman.com

GEMS First Point School - Feedback

Latest post on 19 April 2015 - 22:15

Hello just wondered if anyone has children at GEMS First Point school in the Villas? I am trying to find a school which has places for 2015/16. Slightly stressing doing this from the UK as cannot arrive in Dubai until August.

But before paying the reg fee just wondered if anyone had any feedback. My DS's will be going into year 4 and 6.

Thank you

Latest post on 10 June 2015 - 19:38
Hi We went for a school tour and found the facilities quite impressive. Would love to hear any feedback from existing students parents .
Latest post on 05 May 2015 - 00:26
:-) Actually we went first to Wellington silicon Oasis first and got my child on waiting list, I am not sure he would be accepted :-( they said that all offers were sent out to parents and 30+ are on waiting list. They advised to check first point as it's 5 minutes drive. It took us more time as we got lost. But it's not far from silicon oasis
Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 21:24
Thanks Mesho, glad the facilities look good. I don't have a house yet but will try and look for a house nearby. I am looking at DSO. Would the travel from DSO in the morning to the Villa be troublesome; it looks near on the map!?
Latest post on 04 May 2015 - 15:19
I visited the school today, facilities are good and suits my budget but unfortunately is far away from where I live. You should consider the distance from where you live.
Latest post on 01 May 2015 - 13:57
Thank you Syreeta_UK for the response. Unfortunately the later years i.e. Yr 6 is slightly above my budget for Hartland. :cry: First Point is also new and so I am hoping that the class sizes are still relatively small. Possibly best I wait until I arrive but leaves very little time for them to start school or find a place. :confused:
Latest post on 30 April 2015 - 16:37
Hi Thaik. I've signed my daughter up to Hartland which is close to the Villa. I've been really impressed by their management and because they're a new school, the class sizes are small. This is their website: www.hartlandinternational.com Let me know if you need any more information.

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY