Shops aside from IKEA that sell shoe cupboards | ExpatWoman.com

Shops aside from IKEA that sell shoe cupboards

Latest post on 20 April 2015 - 12:14

Has anyone seen any around. I don't like the ones in IKEA and they aren't big enough for my collection :)

Latest post on 22 April 2015 - 19:24
I think there is a shop in Ibn Battuta called "The Container Store". They have a massive range of items for such things. Check them out if you have time. I am just not very sure of the name :)
Latest post on 22 April 2015 - 12:20
Has anyone seen any around. I don't like the ones in IKEA and they aren't big enough for my collection :) Why dont you try Dragon Mall (International City). My friend said she got a couple of things from there and were alright! I used to go there a lot but had never seen any ( I wasn't looking though) Thank you :) Have a look on Groupon!! I saw an offer yesterday and thought of you! hahahah :) Thank you Someone was selling an amazing mirrored one on one of our forums but it is sold Ideally I want that one. I will have a look in home centre at the weekend :biggrin:
Latest post on 22 April 2015 - 10:08
Has anyone seen any around. I don't like the ones in IKEA and they aren't big enough for my collection :) Why dont you try Dragon Mall (International City). My friend said she got a couple of things from there and were alright! I used to go there a lot but had never seen any ( I wasn't looking though) Thank you :) Have a look on Groupon!! I saw an offer yesterday and thought of you! hahahah :)
Latest post on 21 April 2015 - 19:06
Homes R Us
Latest post on 21 April 2015 - 10:47
Thank you
Latest post on 21 April 2015 - 09:27
Home centre does seem to have the biggest and best quality shoe cabinets. They also sell accessories to maximise the storage space in your shoe cupboards. For example they have plastic wedges that allow you to store shoes on top of each other and plastic shoe boxes
Latest post on 20 April 2015 - 16:51
Yup home centre I have 2 very nice spacious wooden ones from there
Latest post on 20 April 2015 - 16:32
Home Centre has shoe cabinets.
Latest post on 20 April 2015 - 15:40
Has anyone seen any around. I don't like the ones in IKEA and they aren't big enough for my collection :) Why dont you try Dragon Mall (International City). My friend said she got a couple of things from there and were alright! I used to go there a lot but had never seen any ( I wasn't looking though) Thank you :)
Latest post on 20 April 2015 - 15:39
Has anyone seen any around. I don't like the ones in IKEA and they aren't big enough for my collection :) Why dont you try Dragon Mall (International City). My friend said she got a couple of things from there and were alright!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY