Can anyone suggest an inexpesive moving company to move apartments in the same building? | ExpatWoman.com

Can anyone suggest an inexpesive moving company to move apartments in the same building?

Latest post on 21 April 2015 - 10:41

Hi All,

I'm moving from a 1-bed to a 1-bed in the same apartment building and need some help moving my furniture a couple of floors up. Can anyone suggest a moving company that will do that, and not cost a fortune - small, local family run business perhaps?

TIA

Latest post on 21 April 2015 - 20:35
yes I agree with the other ladies - man / men with a van is certainly the best option for moving within the same apartment once. I did something similar once when I moved into a neighbouring apartment - saves loads of time transporting everything to the lift, down a ramp, outside to the truck, then exactly the same the other side.....also they don't technically need the van so it should work out much cheaper!
Latest post on 21 April 2015 - 15:34
call man with the van ( 055 86 333 96 ) Amir.
Latest post on 21 April 2015 - 11:17
Thanks, I'll give him a call - and look into groupon too!!
Latest post on 21 April 2015 - 10:45
There was an offer on Groupon which was very cheap Failing that I have used a man with a van to move furniture ( Not an apartment) He speaks English 050-9592694 I don't know his name sorry

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY