Clothes for tall women! | ExpatWoman.com

Clothes for tall women!

Latest post on 22 April 2015 - 12:03

Can anyone recommend where I can but tall clothes in Dubai? I am 6ft (36" inside leg) and am really struggling to find somewhere to buy trousers and long skirts. I have tried Zara, Mango and other places that sell longer lengths in the UK but have had no luck yet.

Any suggestions appreciated!

Thanks in advance! :cool:

Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 10:02
I am tall - long legs and long arms. I need to get everything tailored. I have bought trousers / blouses etc that fit (expect for length) and had them copied with longer legs and sleeves, abayas too. Nothing off the rack has ever fitted me and since a child, I have had a real "thing" about sleeves that are too short. I am so happy to be living in a country where tailoring is an affordable option for me.
Latest post on 24 April 2015 - 19:54
Nextdirect.ae have a Tall range and ship free to the UAE in 4 days.
Latest post on 24 April 2015 - 19:53
Try Gant for casual trousers and Tommy Hilfiger for blouses (their sleeves are always too long for me so I am sure that they are made for tall people!)
Anonymous (not verified)
Latest post on 24 April 2015 - 18:47
6Ft is average height in Europe ( not Southern Europe) so you should be able to find what you like here. I'm 5ft8 and can buy in most shops here. I don't wear high heels though so if you do it might become more difficult to find something longer. For suits I would try Saccoor, they tailor trousers for your suits. I recently got a nice long skirt from Mango, the ladies in MOE Mango are very helpful and found me things I didn't even look at but where what I was looking for.
Latest post on 24 April 2015 - 13:23
Thanks so much for all the advice!! Looks like I'm going to the mall this weekend!
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 20:18
I thought Banana Republic trousers were suitably long. I am a 34 inseam and needed them shortened a bit. For denim, not that you asked, I go to Bloomingdale's denim department. Paige and Citizen seem to suit longer legs.
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 19:33
MEXX has clothes for tall women as its a shop from Holland I believe. In many malls
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 11:43
I order online from New Look in UK- free delivery to hear if you spend over 75 pounds I think it is and arrives in about 10 days... plus miles cheaper than here! They also do size 9 shoes woop!
Latest post on 22 April 2015 - 15:59
I am 5 -11 and bought nice long skinny jeans in several colors at Mango Dubai Mall. Nice dresses in Massimo Dutti (but I usually need XL size there). did you try 7 for all mankind for long jeans? I tried Zara too for jeans but they were too short for me. <em>edited by Axelle on 22/04/2015</em>
Latest post on 22 April 2015 - 12:18
Open an Aramex Shop and Ship account then shop online to your hearts content at stores that will cater for your height I don't think we have many shops along the line of "Long Tall Sally" here and even M and S only go up to a 33 inside leg here Good Luck!

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY