Amazon deliveries to UAE | ExpatWoman.com

Amazon deliveries to UAE

Latest post on 22 April 2015 - 12:53

Has anyone ever had Amazon (.co.uk or .com) deliveries sent to the UAE? If so, what do you find to be the most cost effective way to do it?

I'm trying to work out whether to order with Shop and ship or to use Amazon's own service (which I'm finding a little pricey). I find that Amazon, unsurprisingly, has much better prices for so many things than buying it here!

Any insight would be greatly appreciated! x

Latest post on 02 March 2016 - 08:51
Has anyone ever had Amazon (.co.uk or .com) deliveries sent to the UAE? If so, what do you find to be the most cost effective way to do it? I'm trying to work out whether to order with Shop and ship or to use Amazon's own service (which I'm finding a little pricey). I find that Amazon, unsurprisingly, has much better prices for so many things than buying it here! Any insight would be greatly appreciated! x Hello ladies, I actually wanted to make an order from Amazon to the UAE, and was wondering if whoever had done this before, could maybe guide me through on how and where I could receive my order. :shy: Thank you! Hi They will only deliver certain items to the UAE DVDS/Books/CDs it will tell you if it can be delivered when you go to order You just put in your PO Box address and it will be delivered there, it takes around 7-10 days
Latest post on 01 March 2016 - 19:40
Has anyone ever had Amazon (.co.uk or .com) deliveries sent to the UAE? If so, what do you find to be the most cost effective way to do it? I'm trying to work out whether to order with Shop and ship or to use Amazon's own service (which I'm finding a little pricey). I find that Amazon, unsurprisingly, has much better prices for so many things than buying it here! Any insight would be greatly appreciated! x Hello ladies, I actually wanted to make an order from Amazon to the UAE, and was wondering if whoever had done this before, could maybe guide me through on how and where I could receive my order. :shy: Thank you!
Latest post on 31 May 2015 - 12:58
i see amazon delivers few items to UAE (with an extra shipping cost).. Im just a bit confused which of the amazon sites (US or UK) will ship with low shipping costs?? Any inputs please :)
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 20:00
Just placed my order from Amazon :) Fingers crossed
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 11:29
Got It! Thank you Sarahlou! Your a Gem x
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 10:59
Thanks Sarahlou123 for the rescue again! :) Yep ordering from Amazone.UK So, I only need to enter shop and ship add in delivery box? I cant seem to see on the website if I need to enter my DH work address and PO box Number. I assume that will be picked up once I type in the shop and ship add? is that correct? I do remember when I registered they asked for a delivery address which I then entered DH work add? sorry for all the questions.. You will have a reference number with your UK address for shop and ship account ( This well let Aramex know who you are) . You have to input this in the correct format to Amazon.co.uk as your delivery address. You don't need to input your UAE address into Amazon as this will be logged with them on your shop and ship account The UK shop and ship address is your full name your 5 figure ref number ( DXB) is usually written before the 5 figure number aramex house old bath road slough berks sl3 0ns
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 10:57
Thanks again. Just saw your last msg.. Will check address in Aramex account. Now I've got to remember my login details!
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 10:54
Thanks Sarahlou123 for the rescue again! :) Yep ordering from Amazone.UK So, I only need to enter shop and ship add in delivery box? I cant seem to see on the website if I need to enter my DH work address and PO box Number. I assume that will be picked up once I type in the shop and ship add? is that correct? I do remember when I registered they asked for a delivery address which I then entered DH work add? sorry for all the questions..
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 10:40
Log into your Aramex shop and ship account When you are logged in it says my addresses. The UK one is the one you have to put as the delivery address for amazon to deliver To check your DH address here go onto my profile/edit my profile and whatever UAE address you put will be there I hope that makes better sense than my previous message
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 10:34
Hi, I have opened a shop and ship account ages ago and never took the plunge to order online fear that It might get lost etc. This afternoon I've decided to order from amazon.uk Now... Am a little confused amzone asking for delivery address do I enter the UK shop and shop address or the address that in Dubai?? I assume when I enter my shop and ship address it will pick up the address where it's suppose to go?? Sorry this sounds a bit daft. First time I'm using this type of service. Also, is there a way I can check my actual address that it's suppose to go to in Dubai. Think I entered my DH work address. It's been ages since I signed and I just can't remember. Your help is much appreciated. TIA If you are using Amazon.co.uk then you need to input the Aramex UK address It doesn't do it automatically for you. The Aramex UK address is where the goods from Amazon will be delivered to before they are delivered to you in the UAE Then the delivery address in the UAE I use my work one for that but don't input a PO Box number just my actual work address I hope this makes sense
Latest post on 17 May 2015 - 10:23
Gentle bump.
Latest post on 16 May 2015 - 14:16
Hi, I have opened a shop and ship account ages ago and never took the plunge to order online fear that It might get lost etc. This afternoon I've decided to order from amazon.uk Now... Am a little confused amzone asking for delivery address do I enter the UK shop and shop address or the address that in Dubai?? I assume when I enter my shop and ship address it will pick up the address where it's suppose to go?? Sorry this sounds a bit daft. First time I'm using this type of service. Also, is there a way I can check my actual address that it's suppose to go to in Dubai. Think I entered my DH work address. It's been ages since I signed and I just can't remember. Your help is much appreciated. TIA
Latest post on 23 April 2015 - 09:52
Thanks!
Latest post on 22 April 2015 - 13:19
Has anyone ever had Amazon (.co.uk or .com) deliveries sent to the UAE? If so, what do you find to be the most cost effective way to do it? I'm trying to work out whether to order with Shop and ship or to use Amazon's own service (which I'm finding a little pricey). I find that Amazon, unsurprisingly, has much better prices for so many things than buying it here! Any insight would be greatly appreciated! x I have had books/CDs and DVDs delivered. I believe both Amazon and Aramex will calculate the cost of shipping on their websites so you can compare costs Aramex can be expensive if what you are ordering is heavy and Amazon will not ship certain items here