Recommendations please | ExpatWoman.com

Recommendations please

Latest post on 22 April 2015 - 23:12

Hi there,
My husband and I are hoping to move over to Dubai this summer. We have a B7, G5 and B19m. We are looking at Mirdif to live. Both children are loving school and whilst aren't struggling they aren't "academics" either! (If that makes sense) my son loves sports, plays golf, often gets asked to represent his school in events and my daughter is a bright, happy, friendly little thing :) Any recommendations please???

Latest post on 14 June 2015 - 11:36
Ajman Academy is another option if living in Midriff as only 20ish mins away
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 16:23
DESS has a good reputation but in my own experience that is based on past glory; we were not happy there at all. Just adding my view to balance the many EW posts on here, many of which mention its great reputation but are from posters who haven't attended the school.
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 15:06
DESS is really good too from what i've heard...
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 10:36
Hartland should be good. Uptown would be my second choice (and not a bad one at that) Kings still isn't finished and is also quite empty so I would avoid that. Obviously not Repton. Don't know much about the others to be honest.
Latest post on 28 May 2015 - 09:41
Any recommendation on uptown or royal??
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 19:21
Hi there, My husband and I are hoping to move over to Dubai this summer. We have a B7, G5 and B19m. We are looking at Mirdif to live. Both children are loving school and whilst aren't struggling they aren't "academics" either! (If that makes sense) my son loves sports, plays golf, often gets asked to represent his school in events and my daughter is a bright, happy, friendly little thing :) Any recommendations please??? Uptown school or gems royal are the closest schools to you.
Latest post on 28 April 2015 - 09:27
Kings' School Nad Al Sheba

ON EXPATWOMAN TODAY